Whose choreography do you like more these days when it is AT ITS BEST - Beyonce's or Britney's?

Guest Diamond Horse

43 minutes ago, BlueMamba said:

Naaaahhhh, TOMH 2016 alone is more powerful and definitely a lot harder to execude than all of those gifs above.

tumblr_o2k6cwWQzf1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm sorry is but you posted the worst examples, the first gif is a little difficult? yes, but mostly of the work is done by her dancers (carrying her, helping her with the back walkover etc).

Β 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

In case someone is forgot, Β 

when they both are 90 years old or whatever, britney's peak as a dancer will STILL will serve to be above, so....

''Whose choreography do you like more these days when it is AT ITS BEST''

30 minutes ago, ohoney said:

''Whose choreography do you like more these days when it is AT ITS BEST''

Beyonce doesnt do choreographies except for Β singles ladies, she only doΒ the same movements over and over again for every single song, beyonce doesnt dance and only alienated people by the media the last 5 yearsΒ thinkΒ beyonce is a dancer, anyway that video shows that at least once time her career britney did something truly remarkable to be considered a DANCER something that beyonce has neverΒ do.

8 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

Beyonce doesnt do choreographies except for Β singles ladies, she only doΒ the same movements over and over again for every single song, beyonce doesnt dance Β and only Β alienated people the last 5 years by the media thinks beyonce is a dancer, anyway that video shows that at least once time her career britney did something truly remarkable to be considered a DANCER something that never has do beyonce.
Β 

But we are talking about the present sis, we know Primeney was a good dancer that even with easy choreos was one of the best in the pop industry, and both of them have very repetitive and easy choreos but Beyonce energy and sync blows Britney out of the place sadly.

12 minutes ago, ohoney said:

But we are talking about the present sis, we know Primeney was a good dancer that even with easy choreos was one of the best in the pop industry, and both of them have very repetitive and easy choreos but Beyonce energy and sync blows Britney out of the place sadly.

I recognize britney's current weaknesses as a dancer, me actual answer to this thread is neither because for me beyonce is not Β a dancer or the dancer that some of you say, I dont know if I'm out of the media bombardment or what butΒ I see like she does the Β 'who run the world' moves for every single song and it's boring and repetitive too.
Β 

Archived