Whose choreography do you like more these days when it is AT ITS BEST - Beyonce's or Britney's?

Guest Diamond Horse

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dynasty said:

Lol the amount of losers in this thread who just couldnt wait to shade Britney :queenriri: Definitely Britney, even at her worst. People who believe Beyonce actually dances or has a decent choreography are lunatics who dont know the first thing about dancing. She is literally shaking her butt 70% of her concerts, and doing weird leg spasms 20% and then 10% shes doing something that LOOKS like dancing, I can give her that. 

Even fftney outdances Beyonce. 

I wonder how the shitty haters on this forum would feel, or say if Britney shook her butt most of the time doing weird leg spasms? The dragging would be real.

THIS!

2 hours ago, Queen_Britney said:

I can't... You keep saying that even after the gifs I posted... Are you a Thieftard? She has an amazing voice, one of the best in the industry, but she can't dance for ****! And yeah, her choreos aren't hard, so it's not hard for her to overshadow her dancers, who might be very shitty if she can do it that easily with such stupid moves...

3 minutes ago, BlueMamba said:

Naaaahhhh, TOMH 2016 alone is more powerful and definitely a lot harder to execude than all of those gifs above.

tumblr_o2k6cwWQzf1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hmm 2016 Britney was good, I would happy if she has that level of energy all the time, with some good choreography.

But in that second Beyonces gif, she looks more carefree then Britney ever was on stage for the last 10 years.

4 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Hmm 2016 Britney was good, I would happy if she has that level of energy all the time, with some good choreography.

But in that second Beyonces gif, she looks more carefree then Britney ever was on stage for the last 10 years.

Yeah, the choreos were better in 2016, because she executed them better. She definitely is to lazy to rehearse, which is sad. But her energy at the shows is on point most of the time now. And IDK what you call this, but for me it's called carefree and looks like she's totally enjoying herself!

https://instagram.com/p/BV_Kx9AB_Pm/

Guest Diamond Horse
2 minutes ago, BlueMamba said:

Yeah, the choreos were better in 2016, because she executed them better. She definitely is to lazy to rehearse, which is sad. But her energy at the shows is on point most of the time now. And IDK what you call this, but for me it's called carefree and looks like she's totally enjoying herself!

oh thanks this vid rocks reminds me I should find full videos from last date

18 minutes ago, BlueMamba said:

Naaaahhhh, TOMH 2016 alone is more powerful and definitely a lot harder to execude than all of those gifs above.

tumblr_o2k6cwWQzf1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

the only hard part of the tomh is the back walkover.is it hard to be carried by two dancers and the thing they do in the last gif?ı love pom tomh performance btw and britney herself was good last year even though ı don't like most of the pom choreos.ı just wonder why you chose the last two gifs to show that tomh choreo is hard to execute.

1 minute ago, BlueMamba said:

That was once, she is not like that all the time. And again even on that clip, when she had to dance, she didn't execute it well.

I would love to say that Brit is better then Beyonce, but I have to be realistic. 

2 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

the only part of the tomh is the back walkover.is it hard to be carried by two dancers and the thing they do in the last gif?ı love pom tomh performance btw and britney herself was good last year even though ı don't like most of the pom choreos.ı just wonder why you chose the last two gifs to show that tomh choreo is hard to execute.

I think you need a really good body tension to be carried that way and this position on the last gif is not easy to do too. 

I think I said, that those are harder to execude than the once with Bey's choreo. I don't think that those are hardcore moves, but there are not many popgirls who can do them right now.

4 minutes ago, BlueMamba said:

I think you need a really good body tension to be carried that way and this position on the last gif is not easy to do too. 

I think I said, that those are harder to execude than the once with Bey's choreo. I don't think that those are hardcore moves, but there are not many popgirls who can do them right now.

ı don't agree but thank you for the reply/explanation.

Archived