Whose choreography do you like more these days when it is AT ITS BEST - Beyonce's or Britney's?

Guest Diamond Horse

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

why did you include this gif tho, she was not doing any choreo here.it is like posting this to show that britney doesn't or can't dance:

36ba043794b20dd3eecb9db2e6efc5.gif

When you need to use a "FF" gif... What about the rest of the gifs, tho?... Thief can't dance and you all will deal! :queenriri:

If you're gonna talk about the past years and without being a britard (i'm not a Beyonce fan by the way):

Beyonce: 

1. + Amazing and constant energy
  2. + Very Confident
  3. + Powerful, precise movements 
  4. + Strong stage presence
  5. + Often overshadows her backup dancers
  6. + Often in sync
  7. + Good lipsyncing

- Repetitive and easy choreos

- Too much ***-shaking and stomping

- Uses the same dance style and doesn't 'fresh' it up.

Britney: 

1. + Good Energy
  2. + Confident
  3. + Stage presence but not consistent
  4. + Fluidity but not consistent
  5. + Natural

- Repetitive and easy choreos

- Bad sync with the backup dancers

- Bad lipsyncing (sometimes doesn't even bother)

1 hour ago, ohoney said:

If you're gonna talk about the past years and without being a britard (i'm not a Beyonce fan by the way):

Beyonce: 

1. + Powerful, precise movements 
  2. + Often overshadows her backup dancers

BEYONCE-GIF1.gif?resize=400,220&ssl=1

giphy.gif

large.gif?w=600&h=309

Queen of powerful, precise movements and overshadowing her backup dancers with such hard choreo... :queenriri:

11 minutes ago, ohoney said:

I never said her choreos are hard, and i stated that they are indeed repetitive, but she's doing way better than Britney and YES, her moves are precise and powerful.

I can't... You keep saying that even after the gifs I posted... Are you a Thieftard? She has an amazing voice, one of the best in the industry, but she can't dance for ****! And yeah, her choreos aren't hard, so it's not hard for her to overshadow her dancers, who might be very shitty if she can do it that easily with such stupid moves...

6 minutes ago, Queen_Britney said:

I can't... You keep saying that even after the gifs I posted... Are you a Thieftard? She has an amazing voice, one of the best in the industry, but she can't dance for ****! And yeah, her choreos aren't hard, so it's not hard for her to overshadow her dancers, who might be very shitty if she can do it that easily with such stupid moves...

I'm not a Thieftard, my point is, even with easier repetitive choreos her moves are still precise and powerful, meanwhile Britney just keeps getting out of sync and sometimes looks 'lost' in the stage.

7 minutes ago, ohoney said:

I'm not a Thieftard, my point is, even with easier repetitive choreos her moves are still precise and powerful, meanwhile Britney just keeps getting out of sync and sometimes looks 'lost' in the stage.

What about when she kills it? Thief has never been that good... besides, patting your weave, having a seizure and spreading your legs isn't "precise and powerful"...

14 minutes ago, Queen_Britney said:

What about when she kills it? Thief has never been that good... besides, patting your weave, having a seizure and spreading your legs isn't "precise and powerful"...

The last time Brit killed it was in the SP MV and years ago, Beyonce is still very consistent.

1 hour ago, Queen_Britney said:

When you need to use a "FF" gif... What about the rest of the gifs, tho?... Thief can't dance and you all will deal! :queenriri:

like you pointed out, ı didn't say anything about the other gifs because ı wasn't trying to defend beyonce there,

and sorry but how dumb must you be to think that ı used a ff gif to make britney look bad, ı wasn't even trying to compare britney and beyonce in that post.

@BritintheZone (seeing he/she upvoted your post, he/she didn't get the point either although ı explained my point twice) used a gif in which beyonce was not doing any choreography and you cannot decide if someone can dance or not by looking at a gif like that one and ı posted a britney gif in which she was just having fun and wasn't seriously dancing to show that how ridiculous it was to use these kind of gifs to show that if a person can dance or not so ı didn't post the ff gif to show that britney can't dance or anything.ıdk how can you misunderstand something as easy as that.

you may think that beyonce can't dance, ı think she can, there is nothing to deal.

1 minute ago, ohoney said:

The last time Brit killed it was in the SP MV and years ago, Beyonce is still very consistent.

"SP" mv wasn't even a year ago... and she didn't kill it in that video, she killed it for over a year in her Vegas show and awards and stopped earlier this year... Do you really call Thief's dancing "killing it"? LOL! Okay honey... :queenriri:

1 minute ago, britisthecolor said:

like you pointed out, ı didn't say anything about the other gifs because ı wasn't trying to defence beyonce there,

and sorry but how dumb must you be to think that ı used a ff gif to make britney look bad, ı wasn't even trying to compare britney and beyonce in that post.

How dumb must you be to say you used that gif to not make her look bad? Are you gonna say you used it to make her look good? LMAO! xD I'll just stop, I don't wanna argue with you over a stupid gif, I'm busy with all the replies I'm getting, you know, those that are actually good or funny... :queenriri:

10 minutes ago, Queen_Britney said:

How dumb must you be to say you used that gif to not make her look bad? Are you gonna say you used it to make her look good? LMAO! xD I'll just stop, I don't wanna argue with you over a stupid gif, I'm busy with all the replies I'm getting, you know, those that are actually good or funny... :queenriri:

omg ı really cannot believe you cannot understand it.the ff gif is not bad, britney is just having fun.that's the point, it cannot be used to make britney look good or bad because you cannot judge her dancing or performing skills from a gif like this so ı didn't post it to make her look good or bad.ı was trying to show the other member that when we are discussing about their choreographies/dancing abilities posting gifs like these cannot prove ****.

and this is what ı wrote above the ff gif:

why did you include this gif tho, she was not doing any choreo here.it is like posting this to show that britney doesn't or can't dance

2 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

omg ı really cannot believe you cannot understand it.the ff gif is not bad, britney is just having fun.that's the point, it cannot be used to look britney good or bad because you cannot judge her dancing or performing skills from a gif like this so ı didn't post it to make her look good or bad.ı was trying to show the other member that when we are discussing about their choreographies/dancing abilities posting gifs like these cannot prove ****.

and this is what ı wrote above the ff gif:

why did you include this gif tho, she was not doing any choreo here.it is like posting this to show that britney doesn't or can't dance

That makes sense, I'm sorry, I'm getting so many replies I'm kinda lost... 

Lol the amount of losers in this thread who just couldnt wait to shade Britney :queenriri: Definitely Britney, even at her worst. People who believe Beyonce actually dances or has a decent choreography are lunatics who dont know the first thing about dancing. She is literally shaking her butt 70% of her concerts, and doing weird leg spasms 20% and then 10% shes doing something that LOOKS like dancing, I can give her that. 

Even fftney outdances Beyonce. 

I wonder how the shitty haters on this forum would feel, or say if Britney shook her butt most of the time doing weird leg spasms? The dragging would be real.

I haven't liked Beyonce since her earlier days and I have always hated the way she danced. Her hip pop and locks gave me anxiety that she'd hurt herself eventually and behind the fierce stage presence all she is is butt shaking and stage seizures mixed with stomping and ugly face poses. It's terrible honestly. But she's moving her body and feeling the music with fluidity,  she's not stopping to fix her hair,  she's not posing but off balance and she's in time with her dancers. While i don't think repetative *** grinding in front of a fan for an hour gives her any kind of talented edge in the dancing department, she, I hate to say this,  dances miles better than currentney. 

What I really miss about primney was her fierce stage presence too. It was in her face,  her eyes,  in every movement of her body,  ever muscle moved purposefully. Primney was insanely detailed and had amazing control over her body that her dancing was hypnotic to watch over and over again.  Now days, she has choreo and she has much better energy than recent years but she's not into it.  The choreo is spazzy  arm flaps and moving from place to place (lol when she goes forward and then back and its like who the **** choreoed this ****). She's not in time,  not fluid,  and is all over the place. I love Britney but I can't with her routines. Some of the moves are just plain ******* stupid looking. 

So neither. I prefer neither, but Beyonce looks better on stage and I really wish Britney would be inspired again and take notes.  She could do so much less in terms of choreo but simply looking better and sensual again,  beyonce doesn't do much but hip shake but she takes what she's good at and goes for it 110%.

5 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

Britney :tbh:

All beyonce does is shake her *** and her weave plus a little stomp. That isnt dancing to me. Plus she adds lights and position the camera in order to make it more elaborate but I can see she aint dancing.

Beyonce-Dancing-GIFs.gif

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

These few gifs looks more powerful and better executed then whole POM.

That's painful truth.

Archived