Whose choreography do you like more these days when it is AT ITS BEST - Beyonce's or Britney's?

Guest Diamond Horse

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, PieceofBritney said:

This.

Yeah, Beyonce might be better, but actually same here - I don't like her [spastic] style.

I don't like how Britney is always skipping moves but I like her choreography better. It's just that she doesn't do this choreography, lol. Her dancers do and they look much better than Beyonce and her dancers.
I mean, the question is about choreography itself - then I really prefer Britney's choreography. Gimme More, Break The Ice, Slumber Party etc. they're all flawless I just wish Britney started doing them properly. :forkit:

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, PieceofBritney said:

All the choreos of beyonce look the same to me tbh. 

I haven't actually watched her choreos too much, I am not even on my toes about her new music videos... But I guess you are right lol

I honestly don't like either. Britney these days has lost almost her entire sense of dance "soul" and I never liked Beyonce and her spastic movements. It's never smooth, she's just having a seizure all over the damn place. I prefer Ciara / Janet.

I wish Britney would stop trolling and bring Rehearsalney on stage...

16 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

***** they both did medleys last year so you decide who dances better, **** lighting,camera positions and special effects

My mind hasn't changed, Beyoncé isn't an exceptional dancer by any means but at least she doesn't do robotic moves like Britney and she's fluid and shows charisma. What she does is enjoyable to a certain extent.

39 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

***** they both did medleys last year so you decide who dances better, **** lighting,camera positions and special effects

the playback in both performance is real :explainlol:

Beyonce's skill performance wise hasn't been downgraded, I mean POM is an improvement of FFT but it still stands, her routines aren't good...I mean MATM/BOM aren't bad but the rest needs work, it looks better with other dancers and a bit better when B feels it.

Beyonce is not super focused on choreo but she's a performer and can deliver, and she has a lot of rhythmic tune and she's very fluid, very natural. I prefer Beyonce's current routines. However, Britney's classic style of dance is still my favorite...she doesn't need to do full TOxic/s4u but more in tune with like sultry, seductive and a touch of her classic:cinderellaney: stuff rather than bend, hair flip, spin-half *** what the dancers do and do the wings with her arms:forkit::forkit:

Beyonce has what I call the hbcu dance squad routines and she glams it up and makes it outstanding 

Britney has the ability to use a stage and put on a once in a lifetime show currently neither has the choreography capabilities to be considered perfect but they both do a great job in they categories of female performers 

Archived