Whose choreography do you like more these days when it is AT ITS BEST - Beyonce's or Britney's?

Guest Diamond Horse

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mantequilla said:

Beyoncé has great energy always, and I like her routines better. 

This, Britney only has slave and 5 seconds of MATM which are great. If she started doing more rythmic stuff again, and more intricate stuff with the same energy + fluidity again, Bey wouldn’t Be my first option

if its their present era (actually including the last 3 eras), i would choose Beyonce's Lemonade performances over Britney's Glory. to be fair though, Britney has performed only 3 tracks from Glory so far while Beyonce has performed all Lemonade tracks. choreo wise, Beyonce's was not anything spectacular but it's her energy and delivery that spells the difference. for example, Formation was just her usual ***-shaking, hip grinding dance moves but it looks fierce because Beyonce executes it with passion. :queenriri: original Make Me choreo had its potential but it was reduced to knee tapping. :nydisgust:

and let's not even compare Formation World Tour choreos with POM. :nicki2:

beyonce.

ı can only cringe or laugh when ı watch britney's choreographies since ff (especially pom choreos are so ridiculous and shitty).and britney's half assing doesn't help either.ı don't care who has the harder (or easier) choreographies, the most important thing is if they look good or not and britney's are full of stupid looking moves.

4 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

why did you include this gif tho, she was not doing any choreo here.it is like posting this to show that britney doesn't or can't dance:

36ba043794b20dd3eecb9db2e6efc5.gif

Right? As if posting those carefully chosen 2 second gifs of Beyoncé proves anything. We can play that game all day, all night. :NYcackle: Like sweetie how about u post a video of Britney dancing well and killing it instead of trying to shade Beyoncé? We'd love to see that :NYcackle:

I prefer Beyonce's energy and passion, but (usually) prefer Britney's style of dancing. Beyonce's dancing is very spastic, whereas Britney's is usually more rhythmic. You can hate on me, but I actually love the Slumber Party and Make Me choreo bc I think they both just fit the songs so well and neither are over-choreographed. However, I like some of Beyonce's dancing better than Britney's. For example, I hate most of the Work ***** choreo, like at the BBMAs, where it looks like she's just twitching, flailing her arms to flail her arms, is over-choreographed, and robotic, so I'd prefer a Beyonce performance to that.

17 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

why did you include this gif tho, she was not doing any choreo here.it is like posting this to show that britney doesn't or can't dance:

36ba043794b20dd3eecb9db2e6efc5.gifor this:

14 minutes ago, button said:

Right? As if posting those carefully chosen 2 second gifs of Beyoncé proves anything. We can play that game all day, all night. :NYcackle: Like sweetie how about u post a video of Britney dancing well and killing it instead of trying to shade Beyoncé? We'd love to see that :NYcackle:

:weirdmeout: Please , cause its in her music video. Like I said she shaked her *** I wanted one that showed that. All the recent ones I could fine were from the vmas and I had already posted a lot of the vmas

Beyonce-MTV-Music-Video-Awards-Performan

If I wanted to shade Beyonce I would had posted other gifs but I didnt cause I know you ******* be fighting about me being bias

2rIvH7.gif

tumblr_n2akbm4zge1rfduvxo1_250.gif

tumblr_nq5l9qLx3X1qbvkmso1_250.gif

beyonce1.gif

And this(cause its fine and should be a emote)

beyonce-falling.gif

1 minute ago, BritintheZone said:

:weirdmeout: Please , cause its in her music video. Like I said she shaked her *** I wanted one that showed that. All the recent ones I could fine were from the vmas and I had already posted a lotnof the vmas

If I wanted to shade Beyonce I would had posted other gifs but I didnt cause I know you ******* be fighting about me being bias

2rIvH7.gif

tumblr_n2akbm4zge1rfduvxo1_250.gif

tumblr_nq5l9qLx3X1qbvkmso1_250.gif

beyonce1.gif

And this(cause its fine and should be a emote)

beyonce-falling.gif

We don't care about random 1 second gifs. Post videos of both of them executing choregraphy.

Beyoncé has choreo videos out there right? Britney too? Well post them and stop fooling around with gifs.

Just now, button said:

We don't care about random 1 second gifs. Post videos of both of them executing choregraphy.

Beyoncé has choreo videos out there right? Britney too? Well post them and stop fooling around with gifs.

***** they both did medleys last year so you decide who dances better, **** lighting,camera positions and special effects

Archived