Top Comment on Britney's last Facebook Post

Roger

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Oh you mean her fans? Potential buyers of her future album? It seems like some people still don't get that these '********' are actually people who give a crap about Britney's performance skills and actually want her to be better and improve! 

It'd do her a lot of good to sit and have a read through her social media comments.

Every person on the planet is a potential consumer but you can't please everyone. 

It is physically impossible to. Look at Target, they tried to cater for everyone and suddenly they're threatened and boycotted. Lots were pleased with Targets decisions, lots weren't. It means **** all if you want to see her doing well (that is,by your definition of her 'doing well' which is probably her definition of being 'miserable') so long as you treat her like some personal slave. You're still being an *******. You wanting what you deem is best for her doesn't change that. When I've had customers treat me like **** or like their servant - the fact that they once supported becomes Irrelevant. Had they treated me as a human, they'd have gotten somewhere but no you don't just be a doormat for people waving money at you. Some people on here like to look at only the negative comments - those are the ones that grab their attention after scrolling past 20 comments of 'BRITNEY WE LOVE YOU'. Britney doesn't focus on the negative like you people and why would she? In her life, Israel just named a beach after her, delayed an election, she's being greeted everywhere with overwhelming displays of love. I think she's doing quite fine not reading nasty comments online.  

7 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

Every person on the planet is a potential consumer but you can't please everyone. 

It is physically impossible to. Look at Target, they tried to cater for everyone and suddenly they're threatened and boycotted. Lots were pleased with Targets decisions, lots weren't. It means **** all if you want to see her doing well (that is,by your definition of her 'doing well' which is probably her definition of being 'miserable') so long as you treat her like some personal slave. You're still being an *******. You wanting what you deem is best for her doesn't change that. When I've had customers treat me like **** or like their servant - the fact that they once supported becomes Irrelevant. Had they treated me as a human, they'd have gotten somewhere but no you don't just be a doormat for people waving money at you. Some people on here like to look at only the negative comments - those are the ones that grab their attention after scrolling past 20 comments of 'BRITNEY WE LOVE YOU'. Britney doesn't focus on the negative like you people and why would she? In her life, Israel just named a beach after her, delayed an election, she's being greeted everywhere with overwhelming displays of love. I think she's doing quite fine not reading nasty comments online.  

I do get what you're saying. It's never ok to treat someone as a personal slave, although I don't think that's what us, as fans on this forum are doing. I see that it's coming from a selfish place sometimes, due to frustration about what WE want from Britney. And you may be right, what some of us actually want could be sheer hell for her, so that wouldn't ultimately be in her best interests!

I disagree with you that the comments online that have been referred to in this thread are 'nasty'. To me, nasty comments or being a hater is not even watching her stuff but just going somewhere to comment"Stupid hoe, you can't dance you can't sing" , without any substance etc. Most of the FB comments and the ones on here are from actual fans, who have really looked at how she's performing, can explain it, and can back it up with examples etc. To me that's not nasty.

And you say she's doing better not looking at them, but do you think at all that her singing live yesterday was just a coincidence, or was it because of the reaction she got from doing that interview? - a less than positive reaction.

It's great she's happy, that shes having beaches named after her and people treat her like royalty, however I think she could grow more as an artist if she at least took in some of the negative feedback she gets. Of course, if she is perfectly happy as she is then nothing will come of it as ultimately it's HER life not ours.

Hope that makes sense, I'm not that great at explaining things sometimes in written form!

@AdamSkye how does criticizing in a negative way without insulting etc is being an *******?people say that she doesn't sing live (even though she keeps saying she does) and doesn't dance hard and these are the truths.there will be positive comments and nagative comments and it doesn't make anyone necessarily a nice person/fan or an *******/hater.

47 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I do get what you're saying. It's never ok to treat someone as a personal slave, although I don't think that's what us, as fans on this forum are doing. I see that it's coming from a selfish place sometimes, due to frustration about what WE want from Britney. And you may be right, what some of us actually want could be sheer hell for her, so that wouldn't ultimately be in her best interests!

I disagree with you that the comments online that have been referred to in this thread are 'nasty'. To me, nasty comments or being a hater is not even watching her stuff but just going somewhere to comment"Stupid hoe, you can't dance you can't sing" , without any substance etc. Most of the FB comments and the ones on here are from actual fans, who have really looked at how she's performing, can explain it, and can back it up with examples etc. To me that's not nasty.

And you say she's doing better not looking at them, but do you think at all that her singing live yesterday was just a coincidence, or was it because of the reaction she got from doing that interview? - a less than positive reaction.

It's great she's happy, that shes having beaches named after her and people treat her like royalty, however I think she could grow more as an artist if she at least took in some of the negative feedback she gets. Of course, if she is perfectly happy as she is then nothing will come of it as ultimately it's HER life not ours.

Hope that makes sense, I'm not that great at explaining things sometimes in written form!

Great response thank you! Very well written. It's not that the people on this thread are saying nasty comments - it's that they're sharing said nasty comments as if they share the same opinions. There are different levels of nastiness. The worst being the example you gave where without even looking you just go straight into a hateful comment but sharing nasty comments and agreeing with them is really unpleasant. No one says you have to like and be happy with everything but sharing comments that say she just flips her hair and does nothing is clearly insulting and disrespectful and not worthy of a response.Not obsessing over the negative things about herself online has definitely been good for her as it is for anyone but she's going to be made aware of some things through her team and through media and being a person who gets competitive when she's pissed off, will respond in her way when she's pissed off. It's a balance Isn't it. If she was devoted to shutting down everyone who had anything bad to say about her she'd be living a pretty unhealthy life but it's a good thing I agree that she claps back at some things - just not every Tom **** and Harry on exhale who think she's boring, needs this makeup, this costume, this manager, this genre, this surgery etc 

27 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

@AdamSkye how does criticizing in a negative way without insulting etc is being an *******?people say that she doesn't sing live (even though she keeps saying she does) and doesn't dance hard and these are the truths.there will be positive comments and nagative comments and it doesn't make anyone necessarily a nice person/fan or an *******/hater.

True, the top poster isn't being an ******* or anything. He didn't insult her or laugh at her. In fact he looked pretty sad/disappointed with her performance and dancing.

2 hours ago, AdamSkye said:

Great response thank you! Very well written. It's not that the people on this thread are saying nasty comments - it's that they're sharing said nasty comments as if they share the same opinions. There are different levels of nastiness. The worst being the example you gave where without even looking you just go straight into a hateful comment but sharing nasty comments and agreeing with them is really unpleasant. No one says you have to like and be happy with everything but sharing comments that say she just flips her hair and does nothing is clearly insulting and disrespectful and not worthy of a response.Not obsessing over the negative things about herself online has definitely been good for her as it is for anyone but she's going to be made aware of some things through her team and through media and being a person who gets competitive when she's pissed off, will respond in her way when she's pissed off. It's a balance Isn't it. If she was devoted to shutting down everyone who had anything bad to say about her she'd be living a pretty unhealthy life but it's a good thing I agree that she claps back at some things - just not every Tom **** and Harry on exhale who think she's boring, needs this makeup, this costume, this manager, this genre, this surgery etc 

Oh there are definitely different levels of nastiness, you're not wrong there! Like I said, I'd interpret the nastiness being simple name calling just for the hell of it, or being nasty about her family. 

Yeah it'd probably be quite soul destroying to constantly being reading about what your fans think you should be doing, I think she shuts herself off from them a lot and surrounds herself with people who tell her she's doing everything right. The thing is, the stuff that the majority of fans would like is stuff that she used to do automatically, and that current pop stars do. 

Archived