BRITNEY SHARES NEW CLIP OF TOUR ON FB

mauureee

3 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

I can't with that pathetic "choreography". It's just terrible. She's not even dancing. She's literally doing the same 2 or 3 poses over and over, a few hairflips, and she keeps doing that annoying arm flick over and over. It looks like she's having a seizure. Ugh... embarrassing. :meltdown:

The sad thing is that she does that in most of her choreos, it's so boring. :kidcries:Β 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It's really funny: A lot of people think I don't sing live. ... Because I'm dancing so much, I do have a little bit of playback, but there's a mixture of my voice and the playback," Spears told the reporter.Β "It really pisses me off because I'm busting my *** out there and singing at the same time and nobody ever gives me credit for it, you know?"

7zYXa.gif

Β 

I don't understand why she/her team keeps on posting videos from the WORST performances from the show. We haven't seen her post ONE good video from BTI, Work *****, Gimme More, MATM, Slumber Party or Womanizer. I can't. Β It's like they want people to see the worst from the show.

On 7/1/2017 at 1:23 AM, ohoney said:

The sad thing is that she does that in most of her choreos, it's so boring. :kidcries:Β 

I know. :triggered:

It's so annoying. What is with the quick little arm flicks and poses? Over and over and over and over and over. It's not "dancing".

On 7/1/2017 at 0:38 PM, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Β 

Can't she see the tragic choreo? Isn't she embarrassed? I know I am.Β 

Β 

:otears:

She looks so dedicated to give it her "all" during the "breakdown" of it. Β "I GOTTA REMEMBER TO MOVE MY ARMS OUT LIKE THIS 3 TIMES I GOT THIS ****"Β 

Archived