BRITNEY SHARES NEW CLIP OF TOUR ON FB

mauureee

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the worst song of the show, and not the worst part of the performance, but a really boring one, and the overlapped audio that makes it look even worse

BUT, she looks amazing, they finally uploaded an HD clip, and the studio version of the song sounds good :mhm: they should've recorded the Happy Birthday and upload that instead :P

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Her team always chooses the worst clips. She’s doing nothing here.

I mean, the whole show is nothing special, but try to make it look as good as possible at least.

Lol remember the first POM promo clip?

:jackk:

Although they did improve with time

Until they got it right 3 years later :janet:

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

the worst song of the show, and not the worst part of the performance, but a really boring one, and the overlapped audio that makes it look even worse

BUT, she looks amazing, they finally uploaded an HD clip, and the studio version of the song sounds good :mhm: they should've recorded the Happy Birthday and upload that instead :P

also this vid has more than one simple angle, that's an improvement! 

She looked really good last night. And I won't deny that her energy did seem to kick in. (Still needs new choreos, but fingers crossed for B10. Gdi, Britney. You're gonna make me get my hopes up and then shatter my heart all over again, aren't you. Every era.....)

2 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

She looked really good last night. And I won't deny that her energy did seem to kick in. (Still needs new choreos, but fingers crossed for B10. Gdi, Britney. You're gonna make me get my hopes up and then shatter my heart all over again, aren't you. Every era.....)

:tiffanynod:

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Bad lipping, bad dancing, bad EVERYTHING. This high quality footage just emphasizes how **** this "tour" truly is. Fuuuuuuuuck.

Only redeeming quality is her body, but she's not even wearing a neon outfit in the neon section. Like WTF?

............................but she looks good....he :gloss:

I can't with that pathetic "choreography". It's just terrible. She's not even dancing. She's literally doing the same 2 or 3 poses over and over, a few hairflips, and she keeps doing that annoying arm flick over and over. It looks like she's having a seizure. Ugh... embarrassing. :meltdown:

Archived