Happy 19th anniversary, BreatheHeavy! ×

Britney's most vocally confusing performance

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.

It's a mixture of live and lip synched, which is smart! I'd much prefer something like this over fully lipped tbh! Mariah and Christina do this a lot. But yeah, I'd call this live with some lipped parts, still a live performance. 

She is getting a bit of support here. Her AMA(if I am not wrong) performance is way more raw and I believe that one is more live. 

Nontheless, i miss how she did sing the ballads live. Lucky, Alien and Perfume all look sad as she is just sitting there and lipping...

11 hours ago, Jill Valentine said:

I think she sang it live, but parts were dubbed.  I love this performance, she looks great here too. :imcute:

It was recorded the same day as this performance, same hair, but aired months later to due how busy she was going to be promoting Crossroads.  

I love how the background singers are just standing there, doing nothing

6 hours ago, Screamous said:

This is one of my fave performance of "slave". The live band gave me eargasm! 

I love this performance too.  Everything was on point from the dancing, her outfit, and the live band.  She actually does the routine better than her dancers.  :cinderellaney:

2 hours ago, Andrew338 said:

I love how the background singers are just standing there, doing nothing

Right? I've always thought the African-American one wasn't an actual singer but either a model or dancer.  She wasn't the same one used once Britney's DWAD tour started.  

On 01/07/2017 at 9:21 AM, Brichney. said:

It's a mixture of live and lip synched, which is smart! I'd much prefer something like this over fully lipped tbh! Mariah and Christina do this a lot. But yeah, I'd call this live with some lipped parts, still a live performance. 

Mariah performances are fun to watch and seek the pre recorded parts, I wish we could do this with Britney :orly:

Archived