Are There Any Members That Went to the Baby One More Time Tour?

Born2Die

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm SO GLAD I saw her on the Oops! tour at least. It was absolutely magical, and I still believe she did some live singing, and at least loads of "WOOS!" and grunts. Don't Go Knockin On My Door and What U See Is What U Get live were such moments for me. Even Stronger back then. It was just incredible getting to see her in persona at 14. from the 8th row center.  She was on such a high at that point. She had her REAL hair. I loved that they recreated the album cover with the beaded curtains hanging. The build up to seeing Britney, her opening acts A*Teens and Mikaila--it was just a day/night I will never forget.

Me, I went to the show in Calgary... it was the only time she's ever come here. I was only 7 years old so I remember almost nothing, except going to go buy a t-shirt when she performed "The Beat Goes On" lol. I wore that shirt almost every single day. I still have the tickets too... they're my favorite thing I own. 

9 hours ago, me.against.the.b00ty said:

i started stanning in 2007 when i was 9 and then in 2008-2009 when i was 10 i was PUMPED to go to the circus - because i was so young my parents refused and i would hysterically cry every time she performed in close proximity to my area (NYC) (same for the FFT) and they would say “shell tour when you’re older and its more age appropriate” (go figure FML) I saw her in 2012 for the x factor auditions and i confirm that she bailed half way through) any who id KILL A ***** to see britney perform under any circumstance — i feel as though my time is running out and shell retire with 5 years ( sorry for the long post im so drunk rn pray for me fam)

details?

1 hour ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I'm SO GLAD I saw her on the Oops! tour at least. It was absolutely magical, and I still believe she did some live singing, and at least loads of "WOOS!" and grunts. Don't Go Knockin On My Door and What U See Is What U Get live were such moments for me. Even Stronger back then. It was just incredible getting to see her in persona at 14. from the 8th row center.  She was on such a high at that point. She had her REAL hair. I loved that they recreated the album cover with the beaded curtains hanging. The build up to seeing Britney, her opening acts A*Teens and Mikaila--it was just a day/night I will never forget.

This!! I had almost the same experience lol

1 hour ago, Mood ringx said:

Me, I went to the show in Calgary... it was the only time she's ever come here. I was only 7 years old so I remember almost nothing, except going to go buy a t-shirt when she performed "The Beat Goes On" lol. I wore that shirt almost every single day. I still have the tickets too... they're my favorite thing I own. 

Yay a Calgarian! I live in Calgary too wanted to go to that tour but I was too young.  I wish Britney would come back one day to our city! 

13 hours ago, I Just Want More said:

THIS TBH i talk to people older than me who aren't stans but got to see DWAD which is my favorite and the envy runs so deep

I can remember just like yesterday going to school the next day and this chick brought her ticket in from the show. 

I was 10 and had no one to take me because my dad had sinus surgery earlier in the day. :gross:

One of my biggest regrets tbh

I couldnt really help it but **** my 10 yr old self should have went a lone. 

On 7/4/2017 at 0:04 PM, 2K16NEY said:

I remember Disney Channel showing some of the tour live on TV but that's all I remember. 

I didn't see her live until the Circus tour in Orlando in 09. 

She did a Disney Channel In-Concert which was basically a scaled-down version of the BOMT Tour. I loved that special so much!

On 4 juli 2017 at 1:58 PM, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

She had her real hair? When she was in the Netherlands she had extensions. :mattafact: I always thought her beautiful long hair was natural, until I grown up.

My mom took my older cousins and I to see her with N'sync and to the Baby tour. She's a big Britney fan :quirkney: 
I was only like 7 so I don't remember much... Just being in awe of her and the energy and passion surrounding her and... those were the good ol' days.  

1 hour ago, JKW said:

She had her real hair? When she was in the Netherlands she had extensions. :mattafact: I always thought her beautiful long hair was natural, until I grown up.

teen-pop-star-britney-spears-performs-sa22-of-Britney-Spears-Riskiest-Midriff-ie

I'm pretty sure these photos of Britney were from my concert. With my older eyes, I DO think she had extensions for fullness....but it was definitely a more natural look.

• 3 years later...

My first concert was the baby one more time tour - Hershey PA 1999. I have photos I took with a disposable camera somewhere, I haven’t seen them in years. If I find them I will totally scan them and post them. 

I also saw her on the next tour - oops I did it again also in Hershey. I still have all the merch and everything from the BOMT tour and this tour.  They were amazing shows. 

Archived