Are There Any Members That Went to the Baby One More Time Tour?

Born2Die

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2017-6-30 at 0:14 PM, Arckangel said:

I went to Baby... One More Time in Montreal on July 16th 1999 (at the then-Molson Centre, now Bell Centre). I was in the first rows. We could take photos but not tape anything; that was before the era of cellphones. Nowadays, recording with cellphones is tolerated (but maybe not officially).

The show went really well (and yeah, vocals were live!). I then saw Oops... I Did It Again (met Britney at the meet-and-greet), caught a glimpse of Onyx Hotel, and then saw Circus twice and Femme Fatale.

Wow you really were a fan since her begining, Do you feel nostalgic thinking on those moments? It's great see someone that after so many years still loving her :wontcry:

Yes yes yes! Me me me! I was like 13. I mostly remember the 80s sequence, specifically Material Girl. I remember wondering why it wasn't on her album and thought it was her song! 

Me in 1999: "Madge who?"

Me in 2017: "Thiefonce who?"

Some things never change. 

On 30/06/2017 at 6:14 AM, Arckangel said:

I went to Baby... One More Time in Montreal on July 16th 1999 (at the then-Molson Centre, now Bell Centre). I was in the first rows. We could take photos but not tape anything; that was before the era of cellphones. Nowadays, recording with cellphones is tolerated (but maybe not officially).

The show went really well (and yeah, vocals were live!). I then saw Oops... I Did It Again (met Britney at the meet-and-greet), caught a glimpse of Onyx Hotel, and then saw Circus twice and Femme Fatale.

OMG!!! SLAY!!! Are you from Montreal? I am too!!!

On 6/30/2017 at 5:54 AM, Spearsfan said:

My first Britney show was Circus.

Im not really lost that I didn't see her first tour but DWAD hurts my heart that I couldn't go. 

i started stanning in 2007 when i was 9 and then in 2008-2009 when i was 10 i was PUMPED to go to the circus - because i was so young my parents refused and i would hysterically cry every time she performed in close proximity to my area (NYC) (same for the FFT) and they would say “shell tour when you’re older and its more age appropriate” (go figure FML) I saw her in 2012 for the x factor auditions and i confirm that she bailed half way through) any who id KILL A ***** to see britney perform under any circumstance — i feel as though my time is running out and shell retire with 5 years ( sorry for the long post im so drunk rn pray for me fam)

35B27ABF00000578-0-image-m-38_1466991080

Guest Arckangel
7 hours ago, IDKBT said:

Wow you really were a fan since her begining, Do you feel nostalgic thinking on those moments? It's great see someone that after so many years still loving her :wontcry:

Kinda. It was such an era. The magic was so strong at the time.

I won't ever forgive myself I wasn't more persistent to see her live on Onyx. She was performing in Vienna, which is only a couple of hours drive, but I guess I was still to young to do it, like 12y old. 

But even bigger mistake was, not attending the Circus stop in Berlin:sassybrit: I could totally do it on my own but I didn't even try to move my ***:sassybrit:

I finally moved my *** to Budapest for FFT. At least that.

But I am not really sorry not to catch 99-01 tours, since It would literally impossible for me to attend them. But the ones I could have... Ahhh. Never stop yourself from doing something you really want!:lemmetellu:

Archived