Are There Any Members That Went to the Baby One More Time Tour?

Born2Die

I was too young to go to Britney's first tour, Baby One More Time Tour, but I'm so curious if there are members that were able to see her. I've seen YouTube videos of the tour but I wonder if y'all who saw the Queen in her youth, can share experiences and what it was like back then when she was a new artist. 
15aca04ffd03d7d25b1a4582d997d5e2.jpg1cbf978d16a28b87784e169a45b54ffc.jpgBOMT_Tour_outfits_0.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, Darna said:

Not me, sis. Britney visited my country just this month. I never had the chance to see Primeney in all her glory:otears::meltdown:

:quirkney:was this intentional 

1 hour ago, Niki said:

My first concert was in 2000. The Oops I did it again tour.

Since I live in Germany I had no chance to see the Baby and Crazy 2k tour :(

1 hour ago, Darna said:

Not me, sis. Britney visited my country just this month. I never had the chance to see Primeney in all her glory. :otears::meltdown:

At least you guys saw britney live:meltdown:

Guest Arckangel

I went to Baby... One More Time in Montreal on July 16th 1999 (at the then-Molson Centre, now Bell Centre). I was in the first rows. We could take photos but not tape anything; that was before the era of cellphones. Nowadays, recording with cellphones is tolerated (but maybe not officially).

The show went really well (and yeah, vocals were live!). I then saw Oops... I Did It Again (met Britney at the meet-and-greet), caught a glimpse of Onyx Hotel, and then saw Circus twice and Femme Fatale.

14 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

I went to Baby... One More Time in Montreal on July 16th 1999 (at the then-Molson Centre, now Bell Centre). I was in the first rows. We could take photos but not tape anything; that was before the era of cellphones. Nowadays, recording with cellphones is tolerated (but maybe not officially).

The show went really well (and yeah, vocals were live!). I then saw Oops... I Did It Again (met Britney at the meet-and-greet), caught a glimpse of Onyx Hotel, and then saw Circus twice and Femme Fatale.

You know I'm your best friend now when I hear u could take pics from Montreal and other shows!!!

Is there any chance you share the pics with us and XRAY???? 08d2515e7.gif

Guest Arckangel
4 hours ago, Niki said:

You know I'm your best friend now when I hear u could take pics from Montreal and other shows!!!

Is there any chance you share the pics with us and XRAY???? 08d2515e7.gif

Here are some of them:

yp4lf.jpg

ambfyh.jpg

o0437b.jpg

2znzgc2.jpg

nqsroi.jpg

I remember there was a member on here when I first joined the forum (in 2012) and he had been to every tour except Onyx because his date got cancelled. 

I wish we had more footage of the tour because a lot of it on youtube isn't very good quality (although I do understand it was in 1999 and cameras weren't as good as they are now)

Haha I did. When she stopped in Oakland i remember PYT and an Steps. It was one of my first concerts and by far one of my favorites.  I remember the Madonna covers and that's when all the moms around me started singing. I took some binoculars since we were in the nose bleeds. Her dancing was magical lol.

17 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I dream of one say seeing and hearing her Madonna/Janet medley and "Open Arms" in clear quality.

I really would the BOMT Tour in HD quality including everything for the 20th anniversary. I really love the BOMT album, the tour outfits were cute in my opinion and the live vocals are great! Thank you so much @Arckangel for sharing those photos! She came to Calgary in 1999 my city that was the one and only time she came. Wasn't able to go because i was too little then. 

On 2017-06-30 at 6:14 AM, Arckangel said:

I'm from Montreal too! Lucky to have seen her back then. Bonjour my fellow Montrealer 

:bgrin:

Archived