Britney is a victim of the Mandela Effect

Body ache

Can (old reality) vs Will (reality)  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
11 hours ago, "I always sing live!" said:

Nonono, my Mandela effect was a bit different. You see, I saw the memes online and was like: "This is old AF, why are people all of a sudden talking about 5/7 year old memes." Then as it turns out, it happened very very recently and I was mindfucked because I could've sworn I saw it MANY years ago on Dr. Phil. I didn't think much of it until I saw a video of someone talking about this too and there's many more people that have had this experience. It could just be the fact that Dr. Phil has had a lot of brats like this on the show but the thing is that I remember the exact catchphrase of hers. It's weird! :squintney:

Oh :plzexplain:

Guest $elfish
2 hours ago, Body ache said:

You see! I'm not crazy!! :carpoolney:

Wait what if it's can In the new timeline  and everyone thinks it was will because that's what it was in the old one:unreal::OMGney:

:moorangu:

Guest $elfish
1 minute ago, Body ache said:

For those of you who dont know the mandela effect:

I found out about them because Shane Dawson kept uploading Mandela effect conspiracy theories:sofedup:

It's always been "you will see it in my eyes".

I'm usually not too Shook by the Mandela Effect, but there's a video out there saying that with the 2001 VMA she never had the stick on jewels on her chest. I remember her always having them but some swear otherwise. 

Im afraid that one day I'll wake up and something iconic like the "..." from BOMT will have never existed. The Mandela Effect neeeds to stay TF away from Britney.  

25 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I'm usually not too Shook by the Mandela Effect, but there's a video out there saying that with the 2001 VMA she never had the stick on jewels on her chest. I remember her always having them but some swear otherwise. 

Im afraid that one day I'll wake up and something iconic like the "..." from BOMT will have never existed. The Mandela Effect neeeds to stay TF away from Britney.  

Yea I dont remember her being bedazzled like that. I just remember the belly button ring. Also in the old reality I remember her being barefoot like the rest of the dancers, but in this reality she's wearing boots which make her look really short and i dont remember her being that short in this performance.

23 hours ago, Chico101 said:

ok. right.

Anyways, not to change the topic but did anyone have the "Mandela Effect" with Ricky Martin coming out the closet?

Apparently he came out in 2010 but I swear he officially came out way before then. When he came out in 2010 I was like "but we already knew this"...

It bothers me a lot. I don't really have an opinion about Ricky coming out of the closet. I linked it up with another singer.  I noticed this back in 2016.

This might be a bit off the wall but I want to mention it anyway. I was reading the paper today and came across an article about country singer Ty Herndon. I went through a country music phase when I was a teenager and I have one of his cds. His sexuality is the thing that's really throwing me for a loop. I clearly remember Ty coming out of the closet many, many years ago and it effecting his country music career. For this article to say he came out of the closet in 2014 (article also mentioned Billy Gillman (sp? came out of the closet because he was inspired that Ty had came out of the closet). 

I'm so positive about this--I'm not thinking about George Michael or any other singer that came out of the closet or was outted. I'll be honest and say I can't peg the exact year I think he outted himself but it sure as hell was earlier than 2014!!!

And I should also mention that I'm not mixing up an official announcement versus rumors of his sexuality. 

Does any of this sound familiar to anybody else? Or is everybody scratching their heads wondering who the **** Ty Herndon is?

It ******* bothers me.  I'm honest enough to say "I don't know" if it's something I'm not 100% certain about something. But some of this ****, my mind just goes into reject mode.

I just need to ramble for another one that bothers me. Doesn't concern sexuality, it does concern another singer. I clearly remember Robert Palmer dying on a golf course. I'm not thinking of Arnold Palmer. And it's such a random tidbit, ya know? And I realize that a lot of people probably don't know or even remember Robert Palmer. They probably remember the "Palmer Girls" in his videos more than his career. Or a lot of people might be quick to write it off. "Well, he's dead isn't he? What difference does it make where he died?"

6 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Bold part: Same here.

Archived