Britney is a victim of the Mandela Effect

Body ache

Can (old reality) vs Will (reality)  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In I'm Not A Girl, I remember the lyrics in the bridge being "If you look at me closely, you can see it in my eyes" and NOT the current version which is "If you look at me closely, you WILL see it in my eyes. I never remember it being "will," it was always "can." Which do you remember?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Justney said:

Existed

ok. right.

Anyways, not to change the topic but did anyone have the "Mandela Effect" with Ricky Martin coming out the closet?

Apparently he came out in 2010 but I swear he officially came out way before then. When he came out in 2010 I was like "but we already knew this"...

Just now, Chico101 said:

ok. right.

Anyways, not to change the topic but did anyone have the "Mandela Effect" with Ricky Martin coming out the closet?

Apparently he came out in 2010 but I swear he officially came out way before then. When he came out in 2010 I was like "but we already knew this"...

:ponderney: clearly you have no sense of humor. 

2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I used to think to think it was "catch me outside" :plzexplain:

Nonono, my Mandela effect was a bit different. You see, I saw the memes online and was like: "This is old AF, why are people all of a sudden talking about 5/7 year old memes." Then as it turns out, it happened very very recently and I was mindfucked because I could've sworn I saw it MANY years ago on Dr. Phil. I didn't think much of it until I saw a video of someone talking about this too and there's many more people that have had this experience. It could just be the fact that Dr. Phil has had a lot of brats like this on the show but the thing is that I remember the exact catchphrase of hers. It's weird! :squintney:

Archived