Has anyone ever experienced a love like Britney and Justin?

queenofhearts

9 minutes ago, Justney said:

Omg he sounds like such an ***. Why wouldn't he want ***?  I'm sorry you had to go through that. It sounds like such a turn off.  You deserve the *** of your dreams:hugs:

I've had horror stories too. My ex wanted sucked off all the time but he wasn't very clean and I had to keep from gagging. Idk I hate it.  He probably went on to tell everyone I was terrible at it. But I was too timid to speak up to him about the smells and ****! 

Oh, no! Sis you gotta be upfront with guys! My ex was very clear with me whenever I reeked (I worked in a garden under the blazing sun for 8 hours every day at this point). Still got him to go down on it, though. :queenflopga: 

But yeah, *** with him was the worst. And every hint of passion I've gotten with this new guy just screams FIRE. :thirsty: I want a relationship to come from it because we've been friends for like 3-4 years, but if all else fails, I'm getting that ****. :pumped: 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Oh, no! Sis you gotta be upfront with guys! My ex was very clear with me whenever I reeked (I worked in a garden under the blazing sun for 8 hours every day at this point). Still got him to go down on it, though. :queenflopga: 

But yeah, *** with him was the worst. And every hint of passion I've gotten with this new guy just screams FIRE. :thirsty: I want a relationship to come from it because we've been friends for like 3-4 years, but if all else fails, I'm getting that ****. :pumped: 

I live in Phoenix so it's always hot here and I think you can imagine the horror. Plus omg his **** was tiny af. I don't even think it fit in my whole hand. I was a virgin then so luckily I didn't give it up to him but  it was an ordeal. Mind you he really pressured me into it and didn't reciprocate. Then cheated on me in front of my face texted another girl and talked about her on his facebook. Guys can be such ********, sis.

:staysalty:

But that was long ago. I've moved on to better times.

Once you get that **** you better update me. I need that happy ending to your story. :otears:

4 minutes ago, Justney said:

I live in Phoenix so it's always hot here and I think you can imagine the horror. Plus omg his **** was tiny af. I don't even think it fit in my whole hand. I was a virgin then so luckily I didn't give it up to him but  it was an ordeal. Mind you he really pressured me into it and didn't reciprocate. Then cheated on me in front of my face texted another girl and talked about her on his facebook. Guys can be such ********, sis.

:staysalty:

But that was long ago. I've moved on to better times.

Once you get that **** you better update me. I need that happy ending to your story. :otears:

HOLY ****, small and a womanizer? :byebitch: Hope he gets herpes.

And *****, I'll update you. Don't worry. :hugs: 

1 hour ago, PieceofBritney said:

I feel like no one ever gets over their first true love. it'd been over two years for me and I still sometimes can't keep myself from looking back. I feel like I will never really fully forget him. 

So true. I broke up with my first love at least 7 years ago. And my mind still wanders to him and thinks of our time together sometimes. Even though I know I don't want him back. So I don't find it weird if they do still think of each other especially always being linked in the media

22 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

So true. I broke up with my first love at least 7 years ago. And my mind still wanders to him and thinks of our time together sometimes. Even though I know I don't want him back. So I don't find it weird if they do still think of each other especially always being linked in the media

It depends on whether her love for Justin was true or not, I experienced one or two instances that I felt like I was totally in love before I actually fell truly in love. True love definitely stands the passage of time and will always have its own place in the heart, away from what you're feeling for relationships that come after it.  I don't think it's bad to think about it sometimes, for me it has almost become a safe haven and when everything else fails to make me happy I let myself drown in the memories, it sort of makes me happy. I'm thankful for the experience. 

I have and I still do it's bittersweet I guess 

I met him when I was still in the closet and before him I only messed with like one other guy once but it wasn't love at all. So I fell in love with this guy over last summer it was really like a fairy tale summer love :otears: he's helped me come out and be secure with myself. But after the summer I had to go back up to college and one weekend I was visiting him and I found him sexting with someone while I was gone. We broke up for a little over a month and I legit felt like 2007ney so lost. We got back together after that month and we're still together now. We have so much broken trust and still don't fully trust eachother we argue so much but he feels like the pinky to my stinky :crying11:

I know they've both moved on, I love JT's little family, and I also realize they wouldn't work together anymore (he himself said he's not the same person he was back then and that "the way we were as kids wouldn't translate as adults") but I'll be damned if I still don't adore them together! I'm a JT stan too though, so maybe I'm biased. I just think their story is so rare and special.  :crying4:

I have a similar-ish situation with my husband. Our dads are both musicians and played in a band together back in the 70's. They toured the country, lived in a van and hotel rooms and grew up together in a lot of ways, even though they were in their early 20's at the time. They even shared a house together at one point. They kept in touch for years after that...my husband was actually at my parents' wedding when he was 2 years old and my mom once helped change his diaper and got peed on  :giggleney:  Fast-forward 26 years, and he ended up moving close to where I lived at the time, we added each other on Facebook, connected over our family's past (there's also a picture somewhere of me and his little sister hanging out as kids) and 5 years later, we're married!

I don't know if it was "true special love", but it was teen love, that's what it looked like to me. The way things ended was pretty disgusting to me, so I don't really think the relationship was as perfect as you think. 

To answer your question, no. I've never had an actual deep relationship, actually. I'm the type of guy who's a little too awkward for people to be interested. Lol. 

Archived