Has anyone ever experienced a love like Britney and Justin?

queenofhearts

I'm just wondering, cause I feel like their relationship is more than just another cliche "teen idol love story". I mean really they met when they were young, and then fate brought them back together years later. I mean what are the chances of both of them meeting as kids and becoming huge stars later on and start dating each other? Most people out grow their childhood crushes, but they not only maintained a relationship, but a famous one at that. You don't hear about that too often. I mean even their families were close and Justin's mom helped Lynn out financially too. I honestly think it was fate that brought them together. I'm not saying Britney can't find another guy, but you could tell by the way they talked about each other and their body language that it was true love. I know they'll probably never get back together, but I don't think you ever forget your first love.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, britsangel90 said:

I'm just wondering, cause I feel like their relationship is more than just another cliche "teen idol love story". I mean really they met when they were young, and then fate brought them back together years later. I mean what are the chances of both of them meeting as kids and becoming huge stars later on and start dating each other? Most people out grow their childhood crushes, but they not only maintained a relationship, but a famous one at that. You don't hear about that too often. I mean even their families were close and Justin's mom helped Lynn out financially too. I honestly think it was fate that brought them together. I'm not saying Britney can't find another guy, but you could tell by the way they talked about each other and their body language that it was true love. I know they'll probably never get back together, but I don't think you ever forget your first love.

Im in a pretty amazing relationship now that if I were a singer i would probably be affected enough to write about for years and years to come but there's one person in my life who,  after 14 years still is in touch with me,  still tries to hit me up. I was young and deeply into him but after he lied and ****** up I was over it.  He's a good friend now but I couldn't imagine anything more. He wasn't even my first love or anything technically but he was special.

So I don't think it's far fetched that Justin might still think of her like justney haters say.  @Denise sent me a video where a tarot reader, I believe,  read Justin's cards and felt he was very nostalgic for younger years,  a love from his past.  I can see him possibly feeling that way especially since he's getting older. I think the whole justney thing is very special and very interesting. Even their birth charts are very similar in a weird way. 

Omg I love justney threads. I came here to exhale for them but there's just too little anymore. :otears:

3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

A first love that ends horribly due to cheating? Yeah. I did. :byebitch: ****** emotionally cheated on me, which is worse than physical cheating, with his current boyfriend. Who he met online. And was from Arizona. Moved that parasite halfway across the country to shove him in OUR HOUSE the week after he kicked me out.

that's horrible :lostney:

Guest Ari46

Keeps coming closer, I don't, but she thinks I know her
Beautiful smile with those sad eyes 
:britannoyed::(

Go on and, tear me apart
And do it again tomorrow
I almost forgot, who you are
I try to forget about it every time I see ya, see ya
Thought I could do without it
Now I know I need ya, need ya
This is turning into some kind of f*ckin amnesia, amnesia

my 10 year old delusional self still stans for justney :tifftear:

3 minutes ago, Ari46 said:

Keeps coming closer, I don't, but she thinks I know her
Beautiful smile with those sad eyes 
:britannoyed::(

Go on and, tear me apart
And do it again tomorrow
I almost forgot, who you are
I try to forget about it every time I see ya, see ya
Thought I could do without it
Now I know I need ya, need ya
This is turning into some kind of f*ckin amnesia, amnesia

my 10 year old delusional self still stans for justney :tifftear:

I'll let you drive me crazy for another day. Lol like the way he sings that part is soooooooo obvious who it's for. I'm just saying. 

21 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

A first love that ends horribly due to cheating? Yeah. I did. :byebitch: ****** emotionally cheated on me, which is worse than physical cheating, with his current boyfriend. Who he met online. And was from Arizona. Moved that parasite halfway across the country to shove him in OUR HOUSE the week after he kicked me out.

That's super ****** up wtf. :lostney: 

34 minutes ago, Justney said:

Im in a pretty amazing relationship now that if I were a singer i would probably be affected enough to write about for years and years to come but there's one person in my life who,  after 14 years still is in touch with me,  still tries to hit me up. I was young and deeply into him but after he lied and ****** up I was over it.  He's a good friend now but I couldn't imagine anything more. He wasn't even my first love or anything technically but he was special.

So I don't think it's far fetched that Justin might still think of her like justney haters say.  @Denise sent me a video where a tarot reader, I believe,  read Justin's cards and felt he was very nostalgic for younger years,  a love from his past.  I can see him possibly feeling that way especially since he's getting older. I think the whole justney thing is very special and very interesting. Even their birth charts are very similar in a weird way. 

Omg I love justney threads. I came here to exhale for them but there's just too little anymore. :otears:

well reason I bring it up is b/c I think their relationship is/was more special than the typical relationship. Their stars were literally aligned.  It's just that I feel like i'm kinda in the same situation. I have  this guy that i've know since high school and we've been on and off for years but he's always in the back of my mind. I've dated a few other guys but no one ever compares. We were literally in sync. I knew when he was calling/texting; like I could feel his presence. We were were like twins almost.  I've know him for 10 years and he came over last weekend basically begging for me to take him back and that he loves me and even after 10 years he said he still feels the same way about me. It's funny cause the moment I met him we instantly clicked and even when I was 17 back then I thought to myself " I'm going to marry that guy someday". but long story short he cheated on me in high school and we broke up and got back togeher many times. *sighs* don't know what to do

I"m at the point like you are in your relationship I keep in touch with him but I don't see us being together.

Guest Ari46

Under the water you scream so loud but the silence surrounds you - 2007Ney
But I hear it loud and you fall in the deep and I'll always find you:sobbing:

If my red eyes don't see you anymore
And I can't hear you through the white noise
Just send your heartbeat I'll go to the blue ocean floor - titanicjustney 

this song tho. :tiffanycries::triggered:

2 minutes ago, britsangel90 said:

well reason I bring it up is b/c I think their relationship is/was more special than the typical relationship. Their stars were literally aligned.  It's just that I feel like i'm kinda in the same situation. I have  this guy that i've know since high school and we've been on and off for years but he's always in the back of my mind. I've dated a few other guys but no one ever compares. We were literally in sync. I knew when he was calling/texting; like I could feel his presence. We were were like twins almost.  I've know him for 10 years and he came over last weekend basically begging for me to take him back and that he loves me and even after 10 years he said he still feels the same way about me. It's funny cause the moment I met him we instantly clicked and even when I was 17 back then I thought to myself " I'm going to marry that guy someday". but long story short he cheated on me in high school and we broke up and got back togeher many times. *sighs* don't know what to do

I"m at the point like you are in your relationship I keep in touch with him but I don't see us being together.

Well what I'm in now is closer to what you described but the guy i used to date who i now am just unattached to emotionally at all,  it was different but for me I can turn off easily. Maybe Britney can too now i think but Justin I don't think ever got over her,  I really think he waited until she got engaged until he settled in with Jessica as if there was still a shred of hope.  

If you feel anything for your guy then maybe you should explore it. People do things when they are young and end up regretting later on.  But if you're emotionally unattached then it's for the better if you don't.  

26 minutes ago, mauureee said:

that's horrible :lostney:

9 minutes ago, Justney said:

I'll let you drive me crazy for another day. Lol like the way he sings that part is soooooooo obvious who it's for. I'm just saying. 

That's super ****** up wtf. :lostney: 

Meh, it's fine. He was a whiny, useless ***** anyways. And he was a straight up bottom. I don't mind topping every now and then, but when I have to BEG you to **** me, and you only get the tip in before giving up (because you didn't relax my ******* enough)? :byebitch:

I'm single now, but I got my eye on a REAL man. Biggest **** I've ever seen, straight up top, and passion and chemistry that would make 2004ney and K-Fed blush from head to toe. We ain't ****** yet, but it's coming. :queenflopga: And when it does? FIREWORKS.

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Meh, it's fine. He was a whiny, useless ***** anyways. And he was a straight up bottom. I don't mind topping every now and then, but when I have to BEG you to **** me, and you only get the tip in before giving up (because you didn't relax my ******* enough)? :byebitch:

I'm single now, but I got my eye on a REAL man. Biggest **** I've ever seen, straight up top, and passion and chemistry that would make 2004ney and K-Fed blush from head to toe. We ain't ****** yet, but it's coming. :queenflopga: And when it does? FIREWORKS.

:lostney: omg gay *** sounds so complicated. Can bottoms really not be into topping? I don't understand, who wouldn't want to put their **** in? If I had one it would go into everything.

You get that monster c*ck bby. You deserve it. 

Not exactly as Justney but I found some similarities after we broke up:

I met my 1st boyfriend in high school, we were around 15 or 16, we started as best friends and after 3 or 4 months we were kind of a couple, we never said each other "you wanna be my boy? but we knew there was "something". The first months we kept it in secret (not even our closest friends knew about it) because of all that gay stuff, so after like 5 months we told our best girlfriend we had in common and as from that people assummed we were a couple, they didnt need to ask cause we used to post pics and stuff on facebook or any other social media back then (around 2009-2010). We were both's 1st love and many other 1st things :quirkney: 

He used to come to my house sometimes as a friend because once again, all that gay stuff until my mom asked me if he was my "BEST" friend so I said YES :quirkney: so that was a confirmation of what we were. Thanks to him I came out with my family and friends and we went through some other hard things but it didn't last forever of course. After High School we moved to the same city for college and after almost 4 years we broke up. It was hell but of course as Britney said, we were too young to stay together I guess :yeaok:

1 hour ago, Justney said:

:lostney: omg gay *** sounds so complicated. Can bottoms really not be into topping? I don't understand, who wouldn't want to put their **** in? If I had one it would go into everything.

You get that monster c*ck bby. You deserve it. 

Ok, so here's the deal. We were both virgins. Aside from him getting fingered by his first boyfriend (I was the rebound), and me sucking my first boyfriend's ****, we had never done anything. Much less with each other.

For 18 months, all we did was suck each other off. I fingered him, hell I even managed to get it in him twice. But the *** was horrible. I had to beg, it was like once a week if I was lucky, and he would never want to top me despite having a bigger **** because "he was too submissive". Like WTF is that ****? Ok, so as the dominant partner, I'm ordering you to **** me. Still nope. And the ******* would never do ANY prep work for ***. 'Cause gay *** is a lot of work. Especially if you're a bottom. You gotta keep that hole nice and relaxed. Which he never did. I only topped him the two times because he was so clenched, even the Jaws of Life wouldn't open him up. And even then I was in there so briefly, his insides pushed me right out.

I will say this for the *******, he sure knew how to suck my ****. But he never ate my *** and didn't want me eating his. ******* germaphobe.

26 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Ok, so here's the deal. We were both virgins. Aside from him getting fingered by his first boyfriend (I was the rebound), and me sucking my first boyfriend's ****, we had never done anything. Much less with each other.

For 18 months, all we did was suck each other off. I fingered him, hell I even managed to get it in him twice. But the *** was horrible. I had to beg, it was like once a week if I was lucky, and he would never want to top me despite having a bigger **** because "he was too submissive". Like WTF is that ****? Ok, so as the dominant partner, I'm ordering you to **** me. Still nope. And the ******* would never do ANY prep work for ***. 'Cause gay *** is a lot of work. Especially if you're a bottom. You gotta keep that hole nice and relaxed. Which he never did. I only topped him the two times because he was so clenched, even the Jaws of Life wouldn't open him up. And even then I was in there so briefly, his insides pushed me right out.

I will say this for the *******, he sure knew how to suck my ****. But he never ate my *** and didn't want me eating his. ******* germaphobe.

Omg he sounds like such an ***. Why wouldn't he want ***?  I'm sorry you had to go through that. It sounds like such a turn off.  You deserve the *** of your dreams:hugs:

I've had horror stories too. My ex wanted sucked off all the time but he wasn't very clean and I had to keep from gagging. Idk I hate it.  He probably went on to tell everyone I was terrible at it. But I was too timid to speak up to him about the smells and ****! 

Archived