Netflix and Britney

Black_Out

I think a docu series would be the perfect thing for Britney right now. It would certainly give her more attention and produce higher music sales which ultimately means more singles and videos for fans. Shes in a great place and seems to be more open, so I think the timing is certainly right. All of her documentaries have been great, and I'm sure this would be just as good, if not better. And no I am not talking about a Chaotic part two. Something like FTR and IAMBJ but a series on Netflix would slay. Asia would have been a great opportunity actually. Who else is here for this? Just imagine a title like "Princess Chronicles Starring: Britney Spears. A Netflix Original." :unbelievableney:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she overused this with IATFF and IABJ, and her flop team exposed her bad in both of them :byebitch:

showing the body double for TTWE in the first and showing her not knowing the name of a song she allegedly wrote for her most personal album.... 

I'd like something with a behind the scenes of the tour though, and her showing some live vocals. maybe the process of recording B10, the recording sessions, etc....showing her artistry. 

54 minutes ago, mauureee said:

I think she overused this with IATFF and IABJ, and her flop team exposed her bad in both of them :byebitch:

showing the body double for TTWE in the first and showing her not knowing the name of a song she allegedly wrote for her most personal album.... 

I'd like something with a behind the scenes of the tour though, and her showing some live vocals. maybe the process of recording B10, the recording sessions, etc....showing her artistry. 

Shes never done a docu series though. Part of the reason I believe now is a great time is because of her recent interviews. Timing is everything and shes in a way better place now vs. BJ. I think it would be interesting and I know besides myself, a lot of people would tune in. Not to mention that its hard to be open and candid, but something pre recorded vs, a live interview would be great for her.

6 hours ago, mauureee said:

no one cares about these, just y'all sick fanatics 

Maybe for next era starting with the making of the first single and her talking about making the song and behind the scenes of making the video.

That is if we even get a first single and a video anymore. :triggered:

The thing that lacks the most with Britney is her relation to her music. There is no connection or love driving the two together. Ppl want Visuals they want to feel the connection.

Example: I can tell Britney loves Boys and BOM a lot. Boys example one is on every tour and the other she gave a insta video because she loves it. 

10 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Maybe for next era starting with the making of the first single and her talking about making the song and behind the scenes of making the video.

That is if we even get a first single and a video anymore. :triggered:

The thing that lacks the most with Britney is her relation to her music. There is no connection or love driving the two together. Ppl want Visuals they want to feel the connection.

Example: I can tell Britney loves Boys and BOM a lot. Boys example one is on every tour and the other she gave a insta video because she loves it. 

There's no connection? Did you not hear Make Me? 

That song is 100% Britney - It couldn't be for another artist.Just like how Britney wanted work ***** to be fierce and strong visually - she wanted make me to be soft and sensual. I feel an incredible connection between her and her music as she's a true artist. She's never not working on her music, Glory was a masterpiece that she worked on for two years and you can hear that in the music. 

Also, can fans stop being so overly dramatic and weird? Why on earth would there not be a single? She's working on B10 and said she'll probably do 10 more albums. People on here act like Glory sold a thousand copies rather than hundreds of thousands. 

Archived