I want an interview like this again

joe sp

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was fun to watch ofc but that goofy side we have seen hundreds of times, it isn't that different from Currentney's interviews.

I'd like (and Im sure 90% of the exhalers too) another Diane Sawyer or FTR-type interview, deeper things she doesn't talk so often, like a special interview but yeah, it was cool :giggleney:

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

It was fun to watch ofc but that goofy side we have seen hundreds of times, it isn't that different from Currentney's interviews.

I'd like (and Im sure 90% of the exhalers too) another Diane Sawyer or FTR-type interview, deeper things she doesn't talk so often, like a special interview but yeah, it was cool :giggleney:

I thought Diane was rude, I didn't like her probing tone. Oprah does a better job, have you seen Rihanna's emotional interview? She gets deep but in a nicer way.  It's impossible to ever happen though. 

I did enjoy these, but I noticed two things. The first being she contradicted herself in the second video you posted. She claimed that she had no time to pay attention to the media and magazines, yet when describing herself said that shes a down to earth girl who loves reading mags. The second thing I noticed that she still says today, is that in the second interview once again, she related a word to being to harsh and described fame differently. I think thats part of her anxiety, and trying to convince herself that things arent as bad as they may be sometimes.

1 hour ago, PieceofBritney said:

I thought Diane was rude, I didn't like her probing tone. Oprah does a better job, have you seen Rihanna's emotional interview? She gets deep but in a nicer way.  It's impossible to ever happen though. 

I didn't mean that she were specifically interviewed by Diane, yes she was kind of rude. My point was the same type of interview with serious issues about her career, professional stuff and so on, for interviews about shallow stuff like her favorite color and food :sofedup: she can go wherever she wants to Ellen, or another random E! News interview. 

26 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

I did enjoy these, but I noticed two things. The first being she contradicted herself in the second video you posted. She claimed that she had no time to pay attention to the media and magazines, yet when describing herself said that shes a down to earth girl who loves reading mags. The second thing I noticed that she still says today, is that in the second interview once again, she related a word to being to harsh and described fame differently. I think thats part of her anxiety, and trying to convince herself that things arent as bad as they may be sometimes.

She didn't contradict herself, it's just that she's a person just like everybody else. One day she says something and then the other she says the opposite just like many of us. Let's not be too judgmental, bit yeah, good observation I didn't realize until you mentioned it 

Archived