Jump to content

Britney said that she will write a book someday


Guest Diamond Horse

Recommended Posts

Guest Diamond Horse

But I just thought about it

What if she will be left into the conservatorship and Jamie found a way to control Britney so that her book couldn't be honest enough? Could that be somehow possible?

Link to comment
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, $elfish said:

@Diamond Horse:unbelievableney:That would be cool I'm sure almost everyone on here would look a tell all book about her breakdown , personal struggles etc I wanna know all that tea brit has been hiding

If it really was a 100% all out honest but still balanced book, man, it would be beautiful.

I am just afraid - what if the book will be somewhat "censored", held back because of other people. What if she is never able to tell her truth the way she would like to?

Link to comment
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, On the Scene said:

Britney has said a lot of things :tiffanynod:

 

I would just like her to spill all the tea she would want to, perhaps about darker things too that have been going on. in a gracious yet in an honest way.

Link to comment
Guest $elfish
1 minute ago, Diamond Horse said:

If it really was a 100% all out honest but still balanced book, man, it would be beautiful.

I am just afraid - what if the book will be somewhat "censored", held back because of other people. What if she is never able to tell her truth the way she would like to?

Ikr ! But sadly not just because of other people I think her c ship affects it too since they censored out the Jonathan Ross show but about it they are making britney seem like she's scared to talk about it by over censoring her:triggered:

Link to comment
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, $elfish said:

 they are making britney seem like she's scared to talk about it by over censoring her:triggered:

Yeah, I agree. 

But Britney once herself said that she has learned to separate her public life from her private life. Nowadays again she has opened up more about her past. While the saying about public and private life is very normal and sensible, I still suppose that Britney herself has become more open about it too in time.

Link to comment
Guest Diamond Horse
2 minutes ago, falka said:

I think She just meant, that her life could make very interesting book,

but I doubt She wanna do it.

As I see it, one of the big reasons to do it would be to clarify matters and confess. But yeah, probably this is not in the cards.

Link to comment
Guest Diamond Horse
4 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

BUT they are just that, ideas, and some might never materialize. 

Is this some kind of next level shade? :queenriri:

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Diamond Horse said:

Is this some kind of next level shade? :queenriri:

Hahah no, sorry if I gave you a wrong idea. What I meant is that she has said many things and then they never come to life, like her wanting to star in a movie and then later on she said she is a horrible actress and would never do a movie ever again, or the Britney app that never came to pass, and I'm sure there are other things.

Link to comment
Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Hahah no, sorry if I gave you a wrong idea. What I meant is that she has said many things and then they never come to life, like her wanting to star in a movie and then later on she said she is a horrible actress and would never do a movie ever again, or the Britney app that never came to pass, and I'm sure there are other things.

When I saw that I thought right away about her live singing not materializing :staysalty: 

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Diamond Horse said:

Yeah, I agree. 

But Britney once herself said that she has learned to separate her public life from her private life. Nowadays again she has opened up more about her past. While the saying about public and private life is very normal and sensible, I still suppose that Britney herself has become more open about it too in time.

I feel like she is open about it and has no problem speaking about it, she seems comfortable mentioning it during the show, I think it's more her team trying to control her image, either they want people to forget she's in one or they don't want to encourage people to talk about it in the media either for their sake or Britney's sake. I'm sure it's more for them cuz there would be people saying that why is it still going on when she's not crazy.

Link to comment
  • Super Mods

I can already see people examining each word of the book and determining which phrases are Britney's , which ones are Larry's and which ones are Myah's :snooptoya:

At the end, it will result that Britney did write a few paragraphs but they were covered by Myah's anecdotes at the recording studio and the things that work according to Larry.

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 44 here

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...