Thank god there was no social media in 2004-2006

Urbanney

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

It was like the facebook of the mid 2000's 

Is my age showing? I'm not even that old aswell :orangu: 

i've never heard of it. to be fair, Facebook was created in 2005, and there was MySpace, but those were different than how things are now and how celebrities use social media

Guest $elfish
40 minutes ago, rhaul said:

It would have been so iconic tho.. Imagine Britney on social media at her peak.. A queen with more than 100M followers everywhere :scalped:

1 billion tbh:snapney: and if YouTube existed back then I'm sure bomt would have 1.5 bil 2 bil views so would oops , toxic and slave 

Guest $elfish
41 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

i've never heard of it. to be fair, Facebook was created in 2005, and there was MySpace, but those were different than how things are now and how celebrities use social media

Did britney have Facebook in 05?:unbelievableney: if she did can someone pull up some posts ?:giggleney:

umm there was a ton of social media sites lmao. 

45 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

facebook was created in 2004 while myspace was created in 2003 :D 

Archived