What was the first picture you ever saw of Britney?

Does anyone remember the first photo or appearance you ever saw of Brit? Sounds crazy but I definitely do! I was like 8 or 9 years old and some kids at school had been talking about her and singing BOMT in class lol. I ended up at the grocery store with my mom one day and begged her to get me one of those little J-14 magazines because I saw her name on the cover. There was an article on the inside introducing her and talking about her being "the hottest new teen queen" or something  :bcutelaugh: This was the picture/poster that came with it. Idk what the hell it was about this photo but I was obsessed, y'all. I decided right then and there that I was gonna stan before I even knew what stanning was.  ;):crying1:

brit1998.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Denise said:

This picture was the first photoshoot photo I saw . My dad had this picture on his desktop :quirkney:

2m5nzt2.jpg

Hahaha I think I had a background like this on our family's computer, too. I'm sure my dad didn't mind :bwink: There was even some friend of his that wrote something dirty on one of her old Pepsi promo posters as a joke (pretending to be Brit) and he had it on his wall but covered it to where I couldn't see what it said... :umomg: lmaooo

14 minutes ago, Mike. said:

c65627c7a333a99f6f34545df0073e39--britne

omg i remember my older brothers lived in a house with their friends and I went over with my dad and they had this poster on the wall and I remember being like "they like britney spears?" not realizing the music had nothing to do with it hahahahahha

1 minute ago, MX3 said:

omg i remember my older brothers lived in a house with their friends and I went over with my dad and they had this poster on the wall and I remember being like "they like britney spears?" not realizing the music had nothing to do with it hahahahahha

I had this poster too! for years and years

13 minutes ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

Hahaha I think I had a background like this on our family's computer, too. I'm sure my dad didn't mind :bwink: There was even some friend of his that wrote something dirty on one of her old Pepsi promo posters as a joke (pretending to be Brit) and he had it on his wall but covered it to where I couldn't see what it said... :umomg: lmaooo

lmaoooo :giggleney:

my dad had a CD with a lot of pictures with Britney.. he is a fan :quirkney:  

This was the first photo I saw of her and I was instantly amazed by her beauty. :slayney:

Britney_Spears_-_Lucky.png

I became a fan because of this coverphoto tho.  IDK, there was something about it, so I couldn't resist to buy ITZ. Never really listened to her music before, but BOM blew my mind away! :cinderellaney:

In_the_Zone.png

Archived