BRITNEY SPEARS LIVE IN SINGAPORE

slaveneytbh

Hi guys, so excited to share this but I'm going to Britney's show in Singapore tomorrow! Any Singaporean fans in here??!?!?  It's my first ever concert of hers and I'm so stoked! 

Ill be taking pictures and videos of my time here so I can share with you guys! May I know how to attach an image in mobile exhale LOL :unbelievableney:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
3 minutes ago, slaveneytbh said:

Hi guys, so excited to share this but I'm going to Britney's show in Singapore tomorrow! Any Singaporean fans in here??!?!?  It's my first ever concert of hers and I'm so stoked! 

Ill be taking pictures and videos of my time here so I can share with you guys! May I know how to attach an image in mobile exhale LOL :unbelievableney:

Have fun and good luck  !:unbelievableney:

to upload an image on here I think you have to first upload it to imgur then copy the link press insert other media , insert image from URL and paste im not sure tho:ponderney:

17 minutes ago, $elfish said:

Have fun and good luck  !:unbelievableney:

to upload an image on here I think you have to first upload it to imgur then copy the link press insert other media , insert image from URL and paste im not sure tho:ponderney:

Dead I thought I could just upload from camera roll LOL thanks sweetie :unbelievableney: I hope she rocks it in Singapore :giggleney:

29 minutes ago, slaveneytbh said:

use your instagram account, or creat another one, and share with us.

23 hours ago, slaveneytbh said:

YOU ARE SO LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. LIVE VOCALNEY WAS HERE FOR YOU :cinderellaney:

1 hour ago, JustStanKnee said:

YOU ARE SO LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. LIVE VOCALNEY WAS HERE FOR YOU :cinderellaney:

YASSSSS GURL I HAVE THE VIDEO IN ALL ITS GLORY I DIED WHEN I HEARD HER SING IT BEST NIGHT OF 2017 YET! I HAVE SO MUCH TO SHARE WITH YALL LEMME DO SO SOON ALRIGHT LOVE U ALL XOXO IM SLAYED AF :brit:

Archived