If you were to put ONE of Britney's live performances in a time capsule, which would you choose?

jamesedward94

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, tsss said:

I think we all can agree that it should be VMA 2001

VMA 2000 is the one I would choose! From the way it starts with how she it sitting and with the live vocals, to her stripping down to the nude outfit, to the power and energy in her performance....She just nailed it. Slave is great too, but this is THE performance that showed people she was here to stay!  

2000 VMAs is the only answer, hunties.

It encompasses everything that is Britney Spears: the fully clothed beginning and following strip tease mirrored her actual career, from girl next door and America's Sweetheart to a bona fide *** symbol. You can honestly see every guy in the pit getting a *****.

giphy.gif

The dancing, the outfit, the energy, the way the crowd was glued to her and screaming at every hip shake, hair flip and floor pound.

giphy.gif

That LOOK when she's on the ground at the end and the crowd is ROARING. She KNEW she killed it.

giphy.gif

This was the moment Britney Spears became Britney Spears.

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

It encompasses everything that is Britney Spears: the fully clothed beginning and following strip tease mirrored her actual career, from girl next door and America's Sweetheart to a bona fide *** symbol. You can honestly see every guy in the pit getting a *****.

giphy.gif

The dancing, the outfit, the energy, the way the crowd was glued to her and screaming at every hip shake, hair flip and floor pound.

giphy.gif

That LOOK when she's on the ground at the end and the crowd is ROARING. She KNEW she killed it.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

that's our girl :otears:

1 hour ago, jamesedward94 said:

VMA 2000 is the one I would choose! From the way it starts with how she it sitting and with the live vocals, to her stripping down to the nude outfit, to the power and energy in her performance....She just nailed it. Slave is great too, but this is THE performance that showed people she was here to stay!  

IA... even if i LOVE the slave performance this one wins for me :crying11: 

but i honetly dont know what i would choose to put in that time capsule, i would say anything from Crazy 2k, Oops or DWAD tour tbh. :likethat:

• Super Mods
47 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This is my all time favorite performance of hers, it was shocking, full of attitude and energy. This summarizes Britney in a nutshell. Everything about it is perfect and compared to other artists that night who needed big props and fancy staging, she just had her and her dancers yet she slayed them all. Slave was okay but she strutted more and it was more of a spectacle but this was hardcore dancing from start to finish. 

Archived