#TB - Britney Visits Her Brother Bryan As He's Getting Arrested

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish

WHAT?! Bryan got arrested:lostney: why plus I thought this was some secret meeting before since it was mysterious n **** I never knew he got arrested:weirdmeout:

+my **** is coming out is my life's new catch phrase as well as my pu$$y is hanging out

This whole thing was always really creepy to me. She then went on to do a PCD performance for him, but dudes that's her brother. Who does a **** routine for their brother?

2 hours ago, Britneyisfire said:

This whole thing was always really creepy to me. She then went on to do a PCD performance for him, but dudes that's her brother. Who does a **** routine for their brother?

Well there were loads of girls dancing not just her. And it wasn't just for him, there were probably loads of guys there 

3 hours ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Y'all need to brush the **** up on your Britney history :triggered:

seriously... without even opening the thread i knew exactly what incident this was. it was a prank britney played on him for her birthday.

that being said, she did a good job acting because she actually looked really frazzled and rattled but she was in on the prank hahaha

Archived