It's time to stop blaming her team, manager, choreographer, makeup artists etc

Antidote

I love her so much, but it's obvious that she's surrounded by "Yes! of course, I love that" people.

She probably thinks that she has the best choreographies out there, her costumes are the amazing, and she don't need a professional makeup artist because she can do her own makeup and still looking pretty.

She needs real people around, someone who can tell her virtues and weaknesses, Someone who can make work on her artistic world as much she works on her body at the gym.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sweetie and what we can do huh?:ponderney: create another post? :ponderney:yeh sure, britney and her flop team are going to change because of our flop discussions :eeek:

the only way to make a different is stop consuming britney brand :beynah: but we know it is impossible :overwhelm:

20 minutes ago, Antidote said:

I love her so much, but it's obvious that she's surrounded by "Yes! of course, I love that" people.

She probably thinks that she has the best choreographies out there, her costumes are the amazing, and she don't need a professional makeup artist because she can do her own makeup and still looking pretty.

She needs real people around, someone who can tell her virtues and weaknesses, Someone who can make work on her artistic world as much she works on her body at the gym.

The truth of the matter is that she might never find these "real people" especially when $$$ is involved. There are not a lot of real people with genuine intentions in that industry... The music industry is controlled by money and power, they do a lot of pretending but no real substance.

I think she has found her tribe... People that have been with her FOREVER, they know everything about her and I'm sure they have some kind of deal where they get paid and don't interrupt or force when she says no to something. 

She has been very vocal about hating her twenties and being forced and controlled and people having her do stuff that she never wanted to do - she is not going to go back to that. Ever. She feels more in control now and happier.

Who else are you supposed to blame? Britney doesn’t do her own choreo (besides the time she SLAYED the Do Something video), makeup, management, promotion, etc. I’m not even criticizing it, but if you’re going to criticize it, it sure as hell isn’t Britney‘s fault. :ehum:

5 hours ago, Camilo said:

What's up with all these threads tho? and what we can do darling? :byebitch: just go to las vegas and tell somebody from her team this, she's not going to pull a Beyoncé or Mimi and fire her entired team, keep dreaming sistren.

Cause she can't. Britney has no control. She has fired Larry. Twice. Her dad wants him there, so he'll be there. 

Guest $elfish
5 hours ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

britney is to blame

but

the unprofessionals she works with are to blame to

vegas

C_E2_KoWAAE64Nu.jpg

asia

DCfTFPeUIAAynZd.jpg

Her flop clone was left in vegas the real Britney is the one on the Asia tour:queenriri: 

• Super Mods

She used to have the best even if she didn't have good taste at least she had the best to guide her to a good direction but since her team is so cheap and care more about putting that money in their own pockets, we get ****. No one on her team appreciates art or creativity and it all boils down to numbers for them.  I'm sure the conservatorship is a Ponzi scheme.

Lol, guys, Britney is far from being a stupid girl. Are we talking about the same Britney? She perfectly Knows she is not doing amazing choreos, live singing and just half-assing everything... the fact is she doesn't care as she knows fans will eat everything as long as there is her face plastered on it. And guess what, it's working... cause the Vegas and Asia numbers are still sky-high. She knows people get lured just for the wish to see the woman who once was Britney Spears. Period. 

The only way to change things is to strike their wallet. Wich is not happening cause we love her in the end. 

Anyway, the fandom is truly shrinking so I guess they can only milk our generation so much. Once we are gone, she is gone. 

As sad as it sounds, her career is now just moved by a business reason, there is no passion left. 

"it's my job" this sentence means everything. 

Archived