"Liar" - Bimbo Jones Remix

Mc54

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Ugh, I'll even take Liar for a 3rd single at this point. Can we tell Britney to get her *** moving? She's not doing anything the rest of the year except POM.

I thought an insider said they aren't releasing anymore singles cause Britney won't promote or something like that

24 minutes ago, MAG said:

It's too slow for me :bthink:

Vocals have to be slowed down when it's a mid-tempo song. She's singing at 80 beats per minute, and the remix is 128. He slowed it down to 64, if you slow the original down to that, you'll hear how it can match up.

13 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Ugh, I'll even take Liar for a 3rd single at this point. Can we tell Britney to get her *** moving? She's not doing anything the rest of the year except POM.

2017 looks perfect and has energy, they should film a third video :( 

34 minutes ago, Mc54 said:

Vocals have to be slowed down when it's a mid-tempo song. She's singing at 80 beats per minute, and the remix is 128. He slowed it down to 64, if you slow the original down to that, you'll hear how it can match up.

Yeah I get it lol. I guess I'm just more of an uptempo guy when it comes to remixes. :dorkney:

Archived