Interview with the cousin of the B Army that died.

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, mauureee said:

Said that,  I really don't get the point of doing him an interview and asking if he heard Glory? Like....I find it in a way disrespectful, like trying to promote Britneys album and not thinking that this person has suffered the lost of his cousin just 6 days ago. :weirdmeout:

THIS

it's disprespectul voyeurism, they should so be ashamed of doing this interview

7 hours ago, Slayde said:

This is honestly all that needs to be said on this terribly sad day... I can't believe some of the inappropriate  questions in this interview. Insensitive and irrelevant. Someone is dead and may he rest in peace.

Agreed... Some of those questions were so insensitive. A person just died, possibly due to suicide, and all they could ask was about Britney? No offense. Of course Britney was important to Tristan, but there's a time and place for everything...

2 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

I'm friends with the guy who interviewed his cousin, he wanted to know if they both got to hear it together, i dont think he was trying to promote it, I for example listened to Glory for the first time with my cousin which is a 'fan', and in my case it was a experience.

I'm friends with the guy who interviewed his cousin, there was a question right before the suicide one which was cut last minute, but his cousin after asked them not to include it, the suicide question makes sense cause I know where it came from.

Where it came fr0m?

2 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who found these questions uncomfortable. Perhaps if Oxygen had worded them better some of them wouldn't have been as bad, but some questions shouldn't have been asked at all. 

There shouldn't have been an interview in the first place tbh

If anything, they could have gently asked for a statement LATER just so people who apparently knew and appreciated him on Twitter could know what was up

This is one of the saddest things about the human race. Some body dies like they do every second of every day - and everyone who doesn't even know the person 'needs' the gossip. Was he a junkie? Was he depressed? No questions should be asked. The only thing that would be appropriate would be a message of condolence. Not a q&a. 

15 hours ago, Chris343 said:

R.I.P

I felt somewhat uncomfortable reading this, the questions are so prying and insensitive, asking how and when he passed, did he commit suicide etc. However his cousin seemed comfortable enough and was sincerely open.

The brit army will always love you! 

I agree with you that the questions about when and what time he died, whether he committed suicide or not etc. were very insensitive. Tristan's family are still grieving and they haven't even had the postmorterm examination/coroner's report yet, so there really is no need to be so speculative. Obviously his cousin was okay with answering those questions but you couldn't really say the same about others. 

And yeah I can kinda see that the questions about Glory etc. were trying to promote the album, but I do think the fan was trying to make the interview Britney related due to the fact he was a fan.

1 hour ago, Rico. said:

There shouldn't have been an interview in the first place tbh

If anything, they could have gently asked for a statement LATER just so people who apparently knew and appreciated him on Twitter could know what was up

That's true. I don't give a **** how he died, where he was found, who found him, etc. I'm just happy to know that he passed peacefully and his family is able to grieve in a healthy way.

Archived