Interview with the cousin of the B Army that died.

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Yesterday I told y'all about a member of the Britney Army that died (his username here is @Tristan Spears)and today @BritneyOxygen (on twitter) tweeted an interview with his cousin and i'm in tears.:crying4: I copied the text.

BRITNEY OXYGEN - Hello Pachi! We're really sad about what happened to your cousin and he'll always have a special place in our hearts. Would you be happy with giving us a quick interview in order to let the Britney Army know some more about such a great guy?

Pachi - Thank you for all your support. I honestly wrote those tweets not expecting a reply. I'm afraid my interview won't do him Justice. I'll answer everythinb to the best of my knowledge.

BRITNEY OXYGEN - We understand it and we know that his justice won't be surely done, but we'll let other fans know some more about such a precious soul.

BRITNEY OXYGEN - What were his first and last names?

Pachi - Joseph Hernandez.

BRITNEY OXYGEN - Where/how did he die?

Pachi - He died in Houston, Texas, in his home which he shared with his dog named Bunny, his boyfriend Anthony and his mother. The cause of his death is still unknown. They're still waiting on the report.

BRITNEY OXYGEN - As of what you know and have heard, what was his favourite Britney Spears song?

Pachi - His boyfriend said that he loved all of them, but remembers Lucky as his favorite from when they were younger.

BRITNEY OXYGEN - How old was he?

Pachi - He was 32, born on the 8th March 1985.

BRITNEY OXYGEN - What was the last thing he told you (Britney related and not Britney related)?

Pachi - I last talked to him on the phone when we caught up and dished about what was happening in our lives. He would always call family members to see how they were. He would always say 'It's Britney *****' when we were drinking. He was always saiying that he loved her and that he loved us.

BRITNEY OXYGEN - Did he make you listen to Glory? What were his favourite songs?

Pachi - No, I don't believe I did listen to Glory. He has always said that he loves all her songs. I wouldn't be able to give you a list. I know he used to hash tag 'Till The World Ends' in a lot of his pictures with his boyfriend.

BRITNEY OXYGEN - What other artists did he like apart from Britney Spears?

Pachi - I know he liked No Doubt, Gwen Stefani, TLC, Brandy, All American Rejects, Mandy Moore, Jewel, The Postal Service, Mariah Carey, Fergie, and so many more, he also loved R&B music. He loved all types of music. He was all about the music.

BRITNEY OXYGEN - Has he been buried and if not, when will his funeral be?

Pachi - He was buried on the 22nd June, next to his grandmother in Los Angeles in the City Of Bell Gardens.

BRITNEY OXYGEN - How would you describe him in 3 words?

Pachi - Thoughtful, loving and funny.

BRITNEY OXYGEN - When exactly did he die? Although the cause is still unknown, could you please give us some details about it? How did you find out about it? Who noticed that he died? Where exactly was he laying?

Pachi - He died on the 7th June during daytime. Not really sure on the exact time. His boyfriend went to work and when he came back, Jo had already passed away and was laying on their bed. His beloved dog was by his side. I got a phone call from my brother  telling me about it while I waited for my son to come out of school.

BRITNEY OXYGEN - This is really heartbreaking. Was the dog okay? Did he notice anything?

Pachi - When I saw his dog, Bunny, last week I could notice he wasn't himself. He wasn't eating either. Bunny would always bark at anyone who got close to Jo because he was protective. But now he doesn't make a single sound. Quiet, little dog just following his other daddy now. Jo's boyfriend didn't want to give us a lot of details of how my cousin was before he died because he didn't want anyone to remember him that way. But he said that he wasn't himself anymore. When I get more details, and if they allow me, I'll let you know.

BRITNEY OXYGEN - Thank's for that, do let us know of any new details, do you think he could have comitted suicide?

Pachi - I personally don't think he committed suicide. I'm thinking it was health related.

BRITNEY OXYGEN - Sure, it's understandable. Lastly, if you had the chance to say one last sentence to him, what would it be?

Pachi - I wish I could tell him that I love him, he had a great influence on my life and without him I wouldn't be me.

BRITNEY OXYGEN - Thank you so much for this interview Pachi! We decided to do it so that we could all know a little more about your cousin. Please be aware that we are all here for you, and you can message any Britney fan and I can guarantee you that he/she will support you. Your cousin is now looking after all of us, and especially his family, waiting for us to meet him one day up there. We would suggest you 'Stronger' as the ultimate Britney song for you to hear when you think of him. God bless.

Pachi - No, thank you. I'll give that song a listen. God bless you too.

EDIT: I'm friends with the guy who interviewed his cousin, there was a question right before the suicide one which was cut last minute, but his cousin after asked them not to include it, the suicide question makes sense cause I know where it came from.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sad for his loss and hope tristan rests in peace.

Said that,  I really don't get the point of doing him an interview and asking if he heard Glory? Like....I find it in a way disrespectful, like trying to promote Britneys album and not thinking that this person has suffered the lost of his cousin just 6 days ago. :weirdmeout:

10 minutes ago, mauureee said:

Said that,  I really don't get the point of doing him an interview and asking if he heard Glory? Like....I find it in a way disrespectful, like trying to promote Britneys album and not thinking that this person has suffered the lost of his cousin just 6 days ago. :weirdmeout:

I agree.ı find all the britney related questions unnecessary.yeah, he was a britney stan but...ıdk.

R.I.P

I felt somewhat uncomfortable reading this, the questions are so prying and insensitive, asking how and when he passed, did he commit suicide etc. However his cousin seemed comfortable enough and was sincerely open.

The brit army will always love you! 

2 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

When exactly did he die? Although the cause is still unknown, could you please give us some details about it? How did you find out about it? Who noticed that he died? Where exactly was he laying?

2 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

do you think he could have comitted suicide?

I'm sorry but did they REALLY have to ask these questions???? :sickofu:

• Super Mods

Is it really necessary to have an interview? And especially with prying questions like that? Can't you just let him Rest In Peace? I don't think we need to know what's his favorite Britney song or if he heard Glory, he's a Stan and that's all that matters. 

Really uncalled for tbh :sickofu:

2 hours ago, Vessel said:

This is honestly all that needs to be said on this terribly sad day... I can't believe some of the inappropriate  questions in this interview. Insensitive and irrelevant. Someone is dead and may he rest in peace.

I'm sorry but I feel kinda akward about this interview. Why would you do this. Especially asking horrible things like 'where was he laying', like wtf thats really non of our business tbh. It's already horrible that he died, I really don't understand why this cousin is sharing all this personal information with the rest of us. 

41 minutes ago, annonymous said:

I'm sorry but I feel kinda akward about this interview. Why would you do this. Especially asking horrible things like 'where was he laying', like wtf thats really non of our business tbh. It's already horrible that he died, I really don't understand why this cousin is sharing all this personal information with the rest of us. 

true

13 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

BRITNEY OXYGEN - Thank's for that, do let us know of any new details, do you think he could have committed suicide?

WTF IS THIS QUESTION ABOUT???

does this stupid ******* interviewer have a heart???????? wtf???

Tristan/Joseph I'm so sorry for you. May no one disturb you in heaven.

12 hours ago, mauureee said:

I'm friends with the guy who interviewed his cousin, he wanted to know if they both got to hear it together, i dont think he was trying to promote it, I for example listened to Glory for the first time with my cousin which is a 'fan', and in my case it was a experience.

4 minutes ago, LouisL said:

WTF IS THIS QUESTION ABOUT???

does this stupid ******* interviewer have a heart???????? wtf???

Tristan/Joseph I'm so sorry for you. May no one disturb you in heaven.

I'm friends with the guy who interviewed his cousin, there was a question right before the suicide one which was cut last minute, but his cousin after asked them not to include it, the suicide question makes sense cause I know where it came from.

Archived