New Vogue article

CharlieBlue8

Watch Britney Spears Work Out Her Killer Abs in Hong Kong

JUNE 27, 2017 7:08 PM
    •  
Britney Spears may be in the midst of touring Asia in support of her wildly successful Vegas show Piece of Me, returning stateside in August, but her fitness regimen is as robust as ever.

Ahead of performing in Hong Kong, the pop star—who has never shied away from a full face of makeup at the gym—took to Instagram to show her 17.1 million followers how she maintains her year-round chiseled physique. “Gotta get those workouts in, even on the road,” she writes in the caption...(continued in link below)

(Source:  http://www.vogue.com/article/britney-spears-toned-arms-abs-workout?mbid=social_facebook_vr)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

Brinni being unbanned from Vogue :foh:

Next month Brinty on the cover, believe me :tiffanynod:

I mean when Kimye is on the cover, nothing can get any worst than that.  Vogue lost their credibility, **** them. Still waiting for her to appear on vanity fair though. So pissed the 2008 issue was scrapped.

http://www.eonline.com/news/28292/britney-spears-is-not-in-vogue

Spears' first and only appearance on a Vogue cover was back in November 2001 for an issue dedicated to American fashion (it hit stands just weeks after Sept. 11). The issue was a flop, according to the source.

Editor-in-chief Anna Wintour "will never put her on the cover again," the source says. "She's just not a Vogue kind of girl."

Archived