Britney 'Rock' Songs?

Billy Boi

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
11 hours ago, TraciBrooks said:

Hey y'all,

im trying to put together a Britney 'rock' playlist of all her songs that are in the rock genre. I know they'll most be like pop rock (Lonely) or soft rock (Out from Under.) 

Any help? (And don't say ILRAR, it's too obvi)

Rock boy and rock star are my fave britney rock songs they are both unreleased tho sadly don't keep me waiting from the femme fatale deluxe edition is rock too I guess:verycool:

Guest Arckangel

I Can't Get No (Satisfaction) should be added. Even though Britney's version is more of a teen pop genre, it's still got that rock vibe.

22 hours ago, Circuit said:

You Oughta Know

I was just watching the video of it. And was thinking the same it sounds like rock and thought oh wow Britney can do that types of rock. It would be so cool to have some songs of hers like that. 

2 hours ago, Someone Who Knows said:

Do some of you know what rock is? The song should at least have guitars. Having 'rock' in the title doesn't make it a rock song LOL

Anyway... Liar, Just Like Me, Don't Keep Me Waiting, Rock Boy, Lonely, I Love Rock N Roll

they be like "do you wanna come over is definitely rock"

Abroad 

Dangerous

Rockstar

Rock Boy

Amnesia 

Don't Keep Me Waiting

I Love Rock & Roll

On 7/1/2017 at 1:50 AM, BraveGraphics said:

Still waiting for a stuido version of this flawless cover :byebitch:

It was never recorded. It was live every night. The audio engineer or whoever from the Circus Tour confirmed it 

Archived