Britney: Live in Concert is her worst tour

Roger

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, $elfish said:

Well piece of me is sponsored and owned by planet Hollywood so they pay for the props , set etc

femme fatale tour was sponsored by jive so they gave team B a budget since it was a album tour 

m+ms is a mess of a tour don't get me started 

and BLIC Is sponsored by Asian sponsors that team B found , they probably focused more on promoting it with billboards , signs , advertisements everywhere rather than focusing on the quality of the stage , props , costumes 

And the circus tour was sponsored by virgin mobile and maybe another company but that's why it had such a high budget. 

1 hour ago, TheLightningThief said:

If you're talking about production, costumes, choreography, props, interludes, backdrops, etc. Then yes, it is her worst tour. :orangu:

Have you seen it live? It's great except for a couple songs (if u Seek Amy and circus :(  Of all the songs to get a grand performance they butcher that one)  I haven't seen the show with glory in it but it's way diff seeing it live and on your phone. 

At least she's not relying on props anymore like FFT but POM/BLIC does fall apart in the end. It's pretty good in chunks at a time

Guest $elfish
4 hours ago, Oliver T said:

At least she sang live during the M+M tour :tbh:

(once but still)

She sang live for 0.5 seconds because the playback skipped:triggered: I wish she sang do something completely live

I disagree.. i think seeing it on a bigger stage only amplifies how much more she is doing than with TCSBS & FF put together!! I think without a ton of props it shows that she is in constant movement & there is a ton of energy! 

I cant wait to see what she does next, tbh 

5 hours ago, Oxic said:

:weirdmeout:

I loved the idea of that egyptian queen strutting on the stage wanting More from her peasants.

Gimme more on Piece of Me is alright, but im not a fan of the rocker vibe they got going on.  

Although the 2007 vma was a mess, theres something captivating about that performance.  I guess the original gimme more mix seemed more chill and laid back in a way.

14 hours ago, Roger said:

Femme Fatale Tour - 79 nights run: had some great nights, a better production (even in Europe), pre-recorded vocals and some alleged live vocals here and there (huge plus)

Piece of Me: Residency - 249 nights run: had great nights too (first revamped shows, Brunetteney), some costumes were so much better than on this tour, props were there and original choreos too

Britney: Live In Cconert - 9 nights run: looks very poor, has terrible costumes, very sloppy choreography and only had one great date so far (Manila)

Of cours no one would compare TCSBS and B:LIC :blurp: Nor her previous shows, M&M Included :blurp:

So overall, as unfair it might sounds considering it's a small run, this tour is her worst tour (equal to FFT at BEST)

Reveal hidden contents

we know she's more happy and blablabla I'm comparing a POPSTAR's last TOURS :staysalty:

Spoiler

:sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup::sofedup:

Archived