Britney: Live in Concert is her worst tour

Roger

Femme Fatale Tour - 79 nights run: had some great nights, a better production (even in Europe), pre-recorded vocals and some alleged live vocals here and there (huge plus)

Piece of Me: Residency - 249 nights run: had great nights too (first revamped shows, Brunetteney), some costumes were so much better than on this tour, props were there and original choreos too

Britney: Live In Cconert - 9 nights run: looks very poor, has terrible costumes, very sloppy choreography and only had one great date so far (Manila)

Of cours no one would compare TCSBS and B:LIC :blurp: Nor her previous shows, M&M Included :blurp:

So overall, as unfair it might sounds considering it's a small run, this tour is her worst tour (equal to FFT at BEST)

we know she's more happy and blablabla I'm comparing a POPSTAR's last TOURS :staysalty:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish

Well piece of me is sponsored and owned by planet Hollywood so they pay for the props , set etc

femme fatale tour was sponsored by jive so they gave team B a budget since it was a album tour 

m+ms is a mess of a tour don't get me started 

and BLIC Is sponsored by Asian sponsors that team B found , they probably focused more on promoting it with billboards , signs , advertisements everywhere rather than focusing on the quality of the stage , props , costumes 

Guest $elfish
1 minute ago, hardtoforgetya said:

Still has better choreo than BLIC

But the production quality is ****:ohi:

2 minutes ago, Disney Princess said:

get that hit thread sis :queenriri:

Every thread bashing britney or about piece of me / blic is a definite hit thread:mjpopcorn:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
16 minutes ago, Roger said:

Femme Fatale Tour - 79 nights run: had some great nights, a better production (even in Europe), pre-recorded vocals and some alleged live vocals here and there (huge plus)

Piece of Me: Residency - 249 nights run: had great nights too (first revamped shows, Brunetteney), some costumes were so much better than on this tour, props were there and original choreos too

Britney: Live In Cconert - 9 nights run: looks very poor, has terrible costumes, very sloppy choreography and only had one great date so far (Manila)

Of cours no one would compare TCSBS and B:LIC :blurp: Nor her previous shows, M&M Included :blurp:

So overall, as unfair it might sounds considering it's a small run, this tour is her worst tour (equal to FFT at BEST)

Hide contents

we know she's more happy and blablabla I'm comparing a POPSTAR's last TOURS :staysalty:

I do think it's the most boring one, the energy is there at times, but it is the choreography, sometimes she thinks she's cooking on stage in an invisible kitchen. Circus Tour, like you said, can't be compared, that was the last iconic thing Britney did.

Don't even get me started on the fact that they couldn't even use fireworks for this tour:kidcries:

11 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

I do think it's the most boring one, the energy is there at times, but it is the choreography, sometimes she thinks she's cooking on stage in an invisible kitchen. Circus Tour, like you said, can't be compared, that was the last iconic thing Britney did.

Don't even get me started on the fact that they couldn't even use fireworks for this tour:kidcries:

Oh my god yes....! This is exactly it :lanacackle: "Lemme flip your egg for you, ooh I see you need more coffee, ahh the sausages are burning I'll just turn them down over here, time to toss those pancakes!"

Yea Yea we’ve heard this for four years that POM/BLIC is the worst, but her contract ends so no point in complaining about How bad the production/dancing/costumes have been here.

criticize her kot singing all u want tho, she’ll change (hopefully) next era 

Lmao the FFT production got poor rapidly. They cut a few numbers after like 10-20 dates, then they deleted the B stage in European leg and even cut some props for SA leg. So most of the time (most of the dates) it looked absolutely horrible without catwalk. The choreo was not great as Britney wasn't that energetic as now. #truth 

BLIC with catwalk and minimal props>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FFT without catwalk/almost ZERO props during SA leg. 

Not even mentioning right now that FFT's dancing was created for catwalk as well and it looked absolutely wierd when there was no B stage.  

Can't see FFTney doing BLIC's BOM, TOM, WB, etc performances. 

M+M says hi (or however that was called)

I'd take Britney: Live over FFT a million times, just because of how she looks and the setlist. Oops, Stronger and Crazy alone are enough for me to choose it over FFT. Plus it even has ya'll faves like GM, POM and even Get Naked, kind of. So it's like a little bit of everything to please most of the fans. 

FFT had better choreos, in most cases, but it they didn't shine 'cause she wasn't on a good place physically. The Asia tour might have watered down versions of her watered down choreos, but those pictures we've had from the concerts are heaven. She looks so alive and happy. 

3 minutes ago, PokéSpears said:

M+M says hi (or however that was called)

I'd take Britney: Live over FFT a million times, just because of how she looks and the setlist. Oops, Stronger and Crazy alone are enough for me to choose it over FFT. Plus it even has ya'll faves like GM, POM and even Get Naked, kind of. So it's like a little bit of everything to please most of the fans. 

FFT had better choreos, in most cases, but it they didn't shine 'cause she wasn't on a good place physically. The Asia tour might have watered down versions of her watered down choreos, but those pictures we've had from the concerts are heaven. She looks so alive and happy. 

i wished britney live in concert and piece of me had up n down in it than it was the ultimate show :P

Archived