Why is that personal israeli newspaper interview NOT on the main page?

Sleazy

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Larry told him to take it down because it just didnt work 

2czblag.jpg

Haha, seriously tho, they censored the Jonathan Ross interview so this wouldn’t surprise me. It’s confusing, Britney clearly doesn’t mind talking about this stuff.

14 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Haha, seriously tho, they censored the Jonathan Ross interview so this wouldn’t surprise me. It’s confusing, Britney clearly doesn’t mind talking about this stuff.

:xcuseme: Isn't it a bit odd, that no one from live audience has recorded it ? 

People seems to think that television will do all work for them :tiffsmoke:

:sew:

12 minutes ago, falka said:

I think someone did record the audio. I might be going crazy but I'm 89% sure that someone posted a potato youtube video with her talking about the conservatorship. I remember because I'm one of the many people that didn't believe she actually talked about that.

15 minutes ago, falka said:

They have rules and stuff about recording. It wouldn’t surprise me if they don’t even let phones in.

Guest $elfish
37 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I hate how they are making her look as if she's scared or worried to talk about her breakdown they are censoring her a lot 

especially papa spears:ohi:

10 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I think someone did record the audio. I might be going crazy but I'm 89% sure that someone posted a potato youtube video with her talking about the conservatorship. I remember because I'm one of the many people that didn't believe she actually talked about that.

I sort of believe that it was just a rumour, maybe till someone can prove me wrong :bigtime:

8 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

They have rules and stuff about recording. It wouldn’t surprise me if they don’t even let phones in.

How do You imagine that action, I mean... Is there body search? like in arrest, They take Your stuff and put into the plastic bag?  :lostney: Brits have no balls :coffee:

1 minute ago, falka said:

How do You imagine that action, I mean... Is there body search? like in arrest, They take Your stuff and put into the plastic bag?  :lostney: Brits have no balls :coffee:

Oh no, they just don’t let you take your phone out. If they see it you’re kicked out. That’s how it works at Jimmy Fallon’s taping.

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
11 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Oh no, they just don’t let you take your phone out. If they see it you’re kicked out. That’s how it works at Jimmy Fallon’s taping.

I remember one of the fans who attended saying that they werw really strict with phones and there was no way he could've used his phone and then he regreted not recording the audio on his phone and keeping it in his pocket.

Honestly I feel like Britney really wants to talk about her breakdown, but her father and her team won't allow her. IDK why though since it would be a good thing to talk about mental health since there is a lot of stigma, and it will make the GP respect her.

Just now, breatheheavy said:

It was on the main page, but without going into too much detail I needed to remove it. It's inaccurate. The Israeli newspaper pulled old quotes from many different interviews over the years and passed them off as new. A lot of those questions were never asked to Britney in their chat together. 

Thanks for clearing that up Jordy 

15 minutes ago, KatLove said:

Honestly I feel like Britney really wants to talk about her breakdown, but her father and her team won't allow her. IDK why though since it would be a good thing to talk about mental health since there is a lot of stigma, and it will make the GP respect her.

Is there ANY current girl in music who hasn't talk about it? :squintney: Iggy?

4 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

It was on the main page, but without going into too much detail I needed to remove it. It's inaccurate. The Israeli newspaper pulled old quotes from many different interviews over the years and passed them off as new. A lot of those questions were never asked to Britney in their chat together. 

Associated Press :hype: So this guy was a DJ of sorts.

But if Britney has had approved ... :staysalty:

Archived