Jump to content

And just like that...


reputation

Recommended Posts

The tour is almost coming to an end! Two more shows and it's back to Vegas :omgreallyney:

 

What's your favourite moment so far? Maskney? Theyshouldbebeggingney? Straighthairney? Willywhereareweney?  :giggleney:

 

(On a side note: I'm gonna see her this Friday! Super excited! :gaspney:)

Link to comment
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
1 hour ago, Boom ***** said:

The tour is almost coming to an end! Two more shows and it's back to Vegas :omgreallyney:

 

What's your favourite moment so far? Maskney? Theyshouldbebeggingney? Straighthairney? Willywhereareweney?  :giggleney:

 

(On a side note: I'm gonna see her this Friday! Super excited! :gaspney:)

Seeing her performing at sold out arenas... That dead Vegas theatre gives me nightmares.:nyschool: I hope she never goes back but everyone thinks she'll be back in a few years:meltdown:

BONUS: IHaveALITTLEBitOfPlaybackNey

 

Happy for you, is it in singapore? I heard tickets aren't selling well there, any updates?

Link to comment
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
18 minutes ago, Daxx said:

I loved the part when she checked which side was louder :brit:

I was dead when she picked a side.:gaspney:

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Seeing her performing at sold out arenas... That dead Vegas theatre gives me nightmares.:nyschool: I hope she never goes back but everyone thinks she'll be back in a few years:meltdown:

BONUS: IHaveALITTLEBitOfPlaybackNey

 

Happy for you, is it in singapore? I heard tickets aren't selling well there, any updates?

Honestly at first it wasn't really selling due to the extorbitant prices but I've just checked and there are a few sections unsold but looks pretty good to me! :) Sorry I wouldn't know much I'm actually flying there lol

Link to comment
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
1 hour ago, Boom ***** said:

Honestly at first it wasn't really selling due to the extorbitant prices but I've just checked and there are a few sections unsold but looks pretty good to me! :) Sorry I wouldn't know much I'm actually flying there lol

Thank's for the the info. Good to see that it won't flop, if her team wanted a soldout show they'd get it but...

Link to comment
  • Deactivated
9 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

he part where she axes the choreos and twitches and fidgets on stage more than a fidget spinner without any rhythm and expects to be given credit 4 busting her ***, i liked that part like, ******* alot, love it

:triggered:

Link to comment
  • Deactivated
21 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

hey at least she looks fit as **** all that yoga but still can't bend her back during MATM i like that part too

ill stop ruining the girls thread now
54w0m1

"willie...willie...willie...where are we?"

giphy.gif

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ă—
Ă—
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block