Can anyone explain to me what caused Britney's breakdown?

KatLove

Like I hear so many stories and I really do not know the truth. Like What really caused it? Was the fame too much? Was it her personal life? Was it her lack of faith in God? What happened in 2006-2008? Also do you think Britney will ever talk about her breakdown?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish

Mostly emotional stress and addiction 

from her aunt dying , to her divorce with k fed , being called a red neck and being made fun of in the media , paparazzi stalking her 24/7, people taking advantage of her for fame , her staying around bad influences 

thank god she's out of that situation and is much better now:crying1::crying2:

i have Aton of respect for her when she pulled herself back up with the help of papa spears and mama spears too

also I seriously can't with people blaming her breakdown on her :icant1: like ***** stfu

Just one question, are you a new/ young fan? I'd like to know that just to know how I can explain it. 

Well, summing it up, she DID have different problems in her personal/professional life but the main problem is that she started to be followed by paparazzi around 2002 or 03, then when she took a "break" to get married and have a family the paparazzi-hunting got worse, she had no moment there was no photographer taking pictures of the most regular things a human can be doing but they always made it all look bigger than what it was, then by the 2007 mess she was being OVEREXPOSED! That was her problem, being followed 24/7. She was basically BULLIED by media and no one did nothing to stop that. Some of us thought she was gonna die at some point because every day was worse than the day before, there was always something worse to know or see, when you thought she could get any worse, there was the media dragging her in all the ways a person can be humilliated. It was HORRIBLE as a fan to see that, it was like "I dont wanna see but ..... :crying4: "

To me it was uncomfortable to see, it stopped being sad after the Vma's 07, when she lost the custody of her boys it got real serious to me, she was going around alone in her car and doing weird things and joining stranger people just because. That ambulance scene broke my heart so bad when I saw that on the news. I thought she was already dead. 

But in one single sentence: she was extremely overexposed, had she hadn't all those people following her, she could have fixed her problems in private and none of those terrific stuff would have happened. 

31 minutes ago, $elfish said:

from her aunt dying , to her divorce with k fed , being called a red neck and being made fun of in the media , paparazzi stalking her 24/7, people taking advantage of her for fame , her staying around bad influences 

i have Aton of respect for her when she pulled herself back up with the help of papa spears and mama spears too

also I seriously can't with people blaming her breakdown on her :icant1: like ***** stfu

I thought it was her grandmother who died. But if it was her aunt, was she a great influence on Britney? What was she addicted to?

Guest $elfish
Just now, KatLove said:

I thought it was her grandmother who died. But if it was her aunt, was she a great influence on Britney? What was she addicted to?

I think it was adderal that's what some people said on here not sure tho didn't check google it if you want:ehum:

3 minutes ago, $elfish said:

I think it was adderal that's what some people said on here not sure tho didn't check google it if you want:ehum:

Glad she got her life back together and is in a happy place. Really want her to do a tell all book or have an interview with Oprah or Barbara and talk about those years. Just imagine the praise and respect she would have from the general public. Also help the social stigma mental illness still has.

Guest $elfish
4 minutes ago, KatLove said:

Glad she got her life back together and is in a happy place. Really want her to do a tell all book or have an interview with Oprah or Barbara and talk about those years. Just imagine the praise and respect she would have from the general public. Also help the social stigma mental illness still has.

A tell all book  would be amazing I'd read every single bit , can't believe brit has never made a book tho I'm shocked :squintney:

3 minutes ago, $elfish said:

A tell all book  would be amazing I'd read every single bit , can't believe brit has never made a book tho I'm shocked :squintney:

Well her Israel interview was very opened and surprisingly revealing. I think she will in the future. 

Why did she shave her head?

Guest $elfish
Just now, KatLove said:

Well her Israel interview was very opened and surprisingly revealing. I think she will in the future. 

Why did she shave her head?

Again not sure:dorkney: but I remember reading it was because britney went to k Feds house to see the kids and he wouldn't let her in or because she got in a fight with her dad:ehum:

25 minutes ago, $elfish said:

Again not sure:dorkney: but I remember reading it was because britney went to k Feds house to see the kids and he wouldn't let her in or because she got in a fight with her dad:ehum:

To be far, at that time K-fed was the better parent. I read she shaved her head because she was on *****. So she shaved it so they couldn't get a DNA sample.

I see it as something bound to happen since she was a kid.. Her parents fighted, and was abusive towards eachother. Britney thought she made her mom happy when she danced, and Lynne thought she made Britney happy by taking her to dance shows and making her dance. A big mismatch in expectations, Britney just wanted her mother to be happy, and Lynne just wanted Britney to be happy, and not suffer because of her father. 
You should read the book, Inside the Dream, it's fantastic. Not 100% true, but it gives some insight and ideas. 
But I also believe she is bipolar

https://www.amazon.com/Britney-Inside-Dream-Steve-Dennis/dp/0007318936

5 hours ago, $elfish said:

her parents are 50% the reason of her breakdown. They overworked her, overexposed her, and overdemanded her, its not normal for a young girl to work as hard as she was made to. She even said that in plenty of interviews during ITZ. I am 200% sure she let them know multiple times its too much for her and that she couldnt handle it, but her dad is a money thirsty ***** who didnt give a flying ****. And once the bucket of **** exploded they knew very well its their fault and had to jump in, so they could get her back on track and take some more money. You can justify them all you want, their actions speak much louder than words. Her piece of **** mother even wrote a book DURING britneys breakdown trashtalking her own daughter, her child she was supposed to be protecting from everything. But no, she went ahead, threw her down the train to earn some more cash. They are disgusting parents, and I wish Britney had better, because she surely deserves it.

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
7 hours ago, KatLove said:

Like I hear so many stories and I really do not know the truth. Like What really caused it? Was the fame too much? Was it her personal life? Was it her lack of faith in God? What happened in 2006-2008? Also do you think Britney will ever talk about her breakdown?

Breakup with Justin

Divorce with K-Fed

She was harassed by the paparazzis, mocked by the medias

She  had issues with her handlers (She fired them as soon as the Onyx tour ended)

The pressure was too much,  she was overworked and couldn't do what she wanted with her career 

Her 2007 manic episodes are typical of the bipolar syndrom so that's also a strong hypothesis

And she also lost her aunt

There was big drama in every single part of her life,

Having a family was her dream and she hoped that her wedding was going to save her from all the ****, but it failed badly too

She explained it kinda this week . Just feeling controlled by everyone and she said she felt like everyone was testing her to see how much she could take until her anxiety got the best of her. 

It was kinda unavoidable in her situation, anyone would've broken 

8 hours ago, KatLove said:

Her aunt died but it was until 2008 after all the darkest days happened. She was addicted to anything, that's what media used to relate her to when a celebrity was in problems. It's like a stigma but she wasn't addicted, of course she did drink just like is at family /friends meetings and parties but as I said above, media made it look bigger than what it was. :sassybrit:

Actually, before losing the custody she took one of those **** tests and the results were negative, but of course, it didn't sell to magazines so they barely talked about it, the attention was in her as: Britney lost the custody because she's a bad mom. :brityeah:

**** media. :bichpls:

Archived