Let's just take a deep breath

Santiago

Today's been a hard week

Lipsync drama

Ariana drama

POM drama

Let's just leave all behind and play Britney Spears: American Dream, shall we?

britney-spears-american-dream.jpg

y'all better pay for the special energy btw.

And if you're still angry you can still buy haute couture clothes with Britney's name on it.

brs_britneyjeanheartvneck.png

It's only $45

Anyway, just spend your bucks *******.

Regards,

Larry

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
50 minutes ago, Santiago said:

Today's been a hard week

Lipsync drama

Ariana drama

POM drama

Let's just leave all behind and play Britney Spears: American Dream, shall we?

britney-spears-american-dream.jpg

y'all better pay for the special energy btw.

And if you're still angry you can still buy haute couture clothes with Britney's name on it.

brs_britneyjeanheartvneck.png

It's only $45

Anyway, just spend your bucks *******.

Regards,

Larry

**** that **** I'm gonna play Britney's dance beatp:triggered:

2 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

What was the Ariana and POM drama? I missed it.

She didn't know the bomb was at Ariana's concert. She thought it was at Selena's.

The drama at POM is the same every day, half assing her performances and cutting difficult choreos to make easier ones.

tumblr_mpuco4hCug1r3ty02o1_250.gif

5 minutes ago, Santiago said:

She didn't know the bomb was at Ariana's concert. She thought it was at Selena's.

The drama at POM is the same every day, half assing her performances and cutting difficult choreos to make easier ones.

tumblr_mpuco4hCug1r3ty02o1_250.gif

Oh geesh. Maybe we actually had it lucky with her in vegas not doing interviews or talking to the public much lol 

2 minutes ago, BritneyRebellion said:

It's been a rough month of Myah Jean haunting us all, killing our Britney souls </3 wish that whole era could be deleted.. :byebitch:

It shows the problem. Team Britney doesn't communicate anymore and when they do it's lies or they brush everything off. 

Its not good...

They are digging themselves into a deeper and deeper hole. 

They all could do a 180 and turn almost everything around...with fans, critics, peers, and gp starting today but they won't because they are all out of touch 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

It shows the problem. Team Britney doesn't communicate anymore and when they do it's lies or they brush everything off. 

Its not good...

They are digging themselves into a deeper and deeper hole. 

They all could do a 180 and turn almost everything around...with fans, critics, peers, and gp starting today but they won't because they are all out of touch 

I completely agree! I really wish Britney would at least re-record Work ***** especially for the tour, Myah's vocals are so prominent it makes everyone go crazy.

Britney's team completely ignores the fans, no third single for Glory, the lies her team tells Britney, she clearly thinks she's singing live every concert but she hasn't for decades (properly). The delusion is strong with her team. :triggered:

6 minutes ago, BritneyRebellion said:

I completely agree! I really wish Britney would at least re-record Work ***** especially for the tour, Myah's vocals are so prominent it makes everyone go crazy.

Britney's team completely ignores the fans, no third single for Glory, the lies her team tells Britney, she clearly thinks she's singing live every concert but she hasn't for decades (properly). The delusion is strong with her team. :triggered:

How can you not know ppl can't hear you. Also she has stopped lipping when ppl aren't looking.

The whole thing is a mess 

2 minutes ago, BritneyRebellion said:

:weirdmeout: it's all too much *signs off* lol :P hopefully something will happen to change this around one day? who knows gurl :idkney:

I been hoping ever since FF ended that it would get better but each year it gets worse and worse. It's amazing really 

Archived