Larry Rudolph ~ The VHS Of Pop Music

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Britney was one of the first young artists to really take advantage of the internet to gain success. Now she's floundering in the social media age because her team is using outdated tactics to promote/sell her. She, more so than anyone should be at The forefront of cutting edge media and promo. 

And Larry help make her into the star she s today. They can be good when they want to and I get Britney not wanting to promo hard like before but that's when you promo smarter. Larry is as creative as a cardboard box and milking the Britney brand only works for so long cause then you need new things to milk :squintney:

What does this even mean. I'm 20, I know what VHS are, but I've never even heard this phrase using any other form of media. The CD of Pop Music? The Vinyl of Pop Music? The MP3 of Pop Music?? What does 'the VHS of Pop Music' mean

What the **** are yall on and where do I get some 

4 hours ago, LouisL said:

vhs?

But I thought he is still representing 5H and Miley? Or isn't he?

That's Adam Leber! Who also used to work with Britney, but he's hardly ever around her anymore. I don't know what happened/is happening there because Larry has just completely dropped the ball compared to when he was around.

8 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

That's Adam Leber! Who also used to work with Britney, but he's hardly ever around her anymore. I don't know what happened/is happening there because Larry has just completely dropped the ball compared to when he was around.

We've discussed it here before in the past, I know -- not us, lol, I mean Exhell in general -- but Larry really needs someone working with him. It's always been true of him. In Primeney years, he had Johnny Wright picking up the slack and putting Brit out there. Then we had Adam to help push and drive. Now it's just Larry, and well.... yeah.

4 minutes ago, Britneysfreak said:

So we're going to place the blame on Larry because Britney is a subpar performer now? How much more can he do as a manager when his client is a megastar 20 years in and refuses to better herself? He can't force her to promote or sing live or dance better.

No one said all the blame was on Larry, sis. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he's just stepped back entirely and let Britney decide how she wants to handle things. Still things worth noting, however.

2 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

No one said all the blame was on Larry, sis. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he's just stepped back entirely and let Britney decide how she wants to handle things. Still things worth noting, however.

I just find it funny that Larry is the first one to blame when if it weren't for him we wouldn't have Britney.  You can only do so much when your client has problems and limitations.

Just now, Britneysfreak said:

I just find it funny that Larry is the first one to blame when if it weren't for him we wouldn't have Britney.  You can only do so much when your client has problems and limitations.

:squintney: Larry blame is few and far between these days; I think I've seen two threads in the last couple of days compared to the other twenty holding Britney accountable in the last couple of weeks. If this was still back in fall of 2016, sure, but at this point, these threads are rarer. There's been this one and the one telling him to retire, and it's obvious at this point where (or should I say who?) the issue lies. With Larry, most just agree that he was still willing to put all of his eggs into the nostalgia act basket.

Archived