Why hasn't female top stars after Britney competed Britney's peak/prime?

KatLove

For guy pop stars it is easily Justin Bieber.

Gaga had a huge debut era, followed by a lull and then earned critical acclaim. But was and is is nowhere near the same level of mass popularity and cultural saturation that Britney had.

I don't like Taylor Swift as a person, nor her music, but I give credit where it is due and Taylor has been consistent in her success. Her personal life is still always talked about and I will say that has been a factor in keeping interest in her and her music. I say she is the one who has come close to primeney's level.

But in my eye's no one has surpassed Britney. toxic britney spears GIF

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For guy pop stars it is easily Justin Bieber.

Gaga had a huge debut era, followed by a lull and then earned critical acclaim. But was and is is nowhere near the same level of mass popularity and cultural saturation that Britney had.

I don't like Taylor Swift as a person, nor her music, but I give credit where it is due and Taylor has been consistent in her success. Her personal life is still always talked about and I will say that has been a factor in keeping interest in her and her music. I say she is the one who has come close to primeney's level.

But in my eye's no one has surpassed Britney. toxic britney spears GIF

Archived