Why hasn't female top stars after Britney competed Britney's peak/prime?

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

All of Purpose's tracks pull up to a total of over 3 billion streams sis, why are you still trying it with streaming here? :hahaha:

Justin also broke that precious Spotify streaming record before :shadelaugh: 

http://www.billboard.com/entry/view/id/148995

Because he had like 17 music videos which benefited from a ton of extra streams, Drake didn't.

Yeah, and then Drake came and beat Justin's record, and Drake wins again.:shameless:

You love to be slayed. :shameless:

By the way I'm going to sleep, tomorrow I'll come back and humiliate you again, u've had enough slayage from today. :shameless:

1 minute ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Because he had like 17 music videos which benefited from a ton of extra streams, Drake didn't.

Yeah, and then Drake came and beat Justin's record, and Drake wins again.:shameless:

You love to be slayed. :shameless:

By the way I'm going to sleep, tomorrow I'll come back and humiliate you again, u've had enough slayage from today. :shameless:

I wasn't aware Spotify had music videos now :hahaha: 

But I guess we'll see when Justin releases his next album, I'll bookmark you bb :shameless:

19 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Drake's tours are smaller, but tickets are more expensive, that alone shows who is bigger and who isn't. Are you literally complaining about Drake not selling out every single one of his dates? Justin has had many shows that weren't sold out and is currently discounting ticket prices cause people have had enough from him, while Drake is making a lot more than him.

GURL Drake's tour was 98% sold out are you literally complaining that he didn't sell out every single date? It's funny that you ignore the fact that Justin has had tours with cheaper tickets having a lower attendance.

Justin made less than $7m from 105k tickets in London while Drake made $13.3m from 128k.

There's no problem in having someone co headline a tour, Beyonce did it in 2013 and she was huge, so did Rihanna, and so did Xtina during her peak when she was the 2nd biggest artist in the planet, only after Britney. Halsey is also embarking on an arena tour and she's over. I mean... she never started. I care about ticket prices.

I think we know which singer can sell tickets for higher prices:shameless:

So smaller tours, and he still can't sell out the venue? :hahaha: Justin's touring in more cities hun, cherry picking your faves isn't going to work. In that case, why did Justin's LA date sell out and Drake's did not? :shadelaugh: Drake made more money, yet sold over 100k less seats than Justin.

Unless Justin is selling his tickets for 5 dollars, the price difference is irrelevant. People have been complaining about the prices for Britney's Asian tour and yet most of the dates were sold out. What's Drake's excuse if he's so BIG in the UK? :hahaha: Drake can perform for a private party of billionaires and make more money in one night than Justin makes the entire world tour but does that mean he's bigger? NO :shadelaugh: 

5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

But I guess we'll see when Justin releases his next album, I'll bookmark you bb :shameless:

You're talking about Justin's views when he ******* got streams from YouTube as he posted a video for every single track while Drake didn't even release a music video for most of the singles:shameless:

On 30/06/2017 at 4:26 AM, BoyToySoldier said:

So smaller tours, and he still can't sell out the venue? :hahaha: Justin's touring in more cities hun, cherry picking your faves isn't going to work. In that case, why did Justin's LA date sell out and Drake's did not? :shadelaugh: Drake made more money, yet sold over 100k less seats than Justin.

Unless Justin is selling his tickets for 5 dollars, the price difference is irrelevant. People have been complaining about the prices for Britney's Asian tour and yet most of the dates were sold out. What's Drake's excuse if he's so BIG in the UK? :hahaha: Drake can perform for a private party of billionaires and make more money in one night than Justin makes the entire world tour but does that mean he's bigger? NO :shadelaugh: 

You cannot compare them two when Justin Bieber has cheaper tickets, you can be standing meters away from him for really cheap.

Are you literally gonna compare a single random date just because Justin Bieber sold that one out and Drake didn't, do you want me to go look for a date in which Drake sold out and Justin didn't. I would love to see Justin Bieber selling out without discounted prices when tickets are already cheaper than bread & milk.:shameless:

I don't care about seats, that's irrelevant just like everything you've been saying, Halsey is going on an arena tour with tickets cheaper than lolipops and not even even someone as... confused as you can call her successful.:donewithit: 

The price isn't irrelevant, irrelevant are your ******** excuses and the fact that you keep ignoring that fact that even Justin Bieber said earlier this week that Drake is bigger than him, you just have to deal with it, even Justin accepts it, you're probably the last person on the entire earth with that mentality, even the average belieber would agree.

Where did I say that Drake performing to billionaires made him bigger than Justin (the Bieber one)? He is bigger because he is an undeniable singles/albums force and Justin isn't either. Justin can only manage to do half of his numbers with albums collated to tour tickets and 2 singles out before the album while Drake debuted with over 1m copies (US only) and he hadn't even released the lead single, while Justin was paying bigger stars than him to promote it:hahayea:

How could in any way Justin Bieber be bigger?:wtfdidusay: You're ridiculous and old enough to have the balls and admit you're wrong, instead you prefer to be there being a delusional, pressed rat. I've served you fact after fact and you still try and use recycled arguments. As you earlier mentioned charts. Drake has had 13 Top10's in his career while Justin has had 8, I'm sure from now on you'll claim charts don't matter anymore. Drake literally outshines him in charts, singles sales, album sales, currently, and you WILL deal baby, you will. If no one has ever you to take the 'L' and man up, I will. Stay pressed at my factual facts, rat.:nothavingit:

7 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Bookmark me from what? All I guarantee about it is the desperate gimmicks that will be used.

I think we know who rules Spotify, who sells more albums/singles, whose tickets are more expensive, who charts hire without streams from YouTube:shameless:

We also know who agrees with me and last week claimed Drake was bigger:shameless:

I was almost caught by my friend on exhale, I was SHOOK:dead:

3 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

You're talking about Justin's views when he ******* got streams from YouTube as he posted a video for every single track while Drake didn't even release a music video for most of the singles:shameless:

But the streams I showed you from VEVO were only from his SINGLES :shadelaugh: 

On 30/06/2017 at 9:06 PM, Edge Of Leaving said:

You cannot compare them two when Justin Bieber has cheaper tickets, you can be standing meters away from him for really cheap.

Are you literally gonna compare a single random date just because Justin Bieber sold that one out and Drake didn't, do you want me to go look for a date in which Drake sold out and Justin didn't. I would love to see Justin Bieber selling out without discounted prices when tickets are already cheaper than bread & milk.:shameless:

BUT THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU JUST DID, COMPARE RANDOM DATES :shadelaugh: 

Not to mention, Drake didn't even sell out dates in North America vs Justin selling them out in both the UK and US, but Drake is "BIGGER" :hahaha:

I ldon't care about seats, that's irrelevant just like everything you've been saying, Halsey is going on an arena tour with tickets cheaper than lolipops and not even even someone as... confused as you can call her successful.:donewithit: 

The price isn't irrelevant, irrelevant are your ******** excuses and the fact that you keep ignoring that fact that even Justin Bieber said earlier this week that Drake is bigger than him, you just have to deal with it, even Justin accepts it, you're probably the last person on the entire earth with that mentality, even the average belieber would agree.

Where did I say that Drake performing to billionaires made him bigger than Justin (the Bieber one)? He is bigger because he is an undeniable singles/albums force and Justin isn't either. Justin can only manage to do half of his numbers with albums collated to tour tickets and 2 singles out before the album while Drake debuted with over 1m copies (US only) and he hadn't even released the lead single, while Justin was paying bigger stars than him to promote it:hahayea:

Saying you don't care about seats? So if Drake has a concert where there's only 10 seats and are expensive enough only for millionaires to be able to afford them and he only sells out 8 of the 10 vs Justin's concert which is cheaper and has 30 seats which all sell out, did Drake really win? That's the logic you can't comprehend that you have to hide behind conspiracy blogs and that Wendy Williams tabloids for your "receipts" :shadelaugh:

I don't give a **** what Justin says, you *******. Justin can say he's bigger than Michael Jackson, does that make it true? SAME LOGIC APPLIES.

How can Drake have bigger singles when his one big hit is One Dance? You're literally clinging to a fad. Hotline Bling is getting less streams daily than BABY, from 2009. :hahaha:

Purpose outsold / outstreamed If You're Reading This It's Too Late in 2015. Let's see how Justin's new album does against Views. :weusay:

What Do You Mean also had a bigger first week than any Drake single so I guess that celebrity endorsement payed off? :tiffeyeroll:

How could in any way Justin Bieber be bigger?:wtfdidusay: You're ridiculous and old enough to have the balls and admit you're wrong, instead you prefer to be there being a delusional, retarted, pressed rat. I've served you fact after fact and you still try and use recycled arguments. As you earlier mentioned charts. Drake has had 13 Top10's in his career while Justin has had 8, I'm sure from now on you'll claim charts don't matter anymore. Drake literally outshines him in charts, singles sales, album sales, currently, and you WILL deal baby, you will. If no one has ever you to take the 'L' and man up, I will. Stay pressed at my factual facts, rat.:nothavingit:

Sweetheart, I literally JUST posted their career totals.

Justin obliterates Aubrey in sales.

IMG_69690daf9.jpg

IMG_6968891f0.jpg

Drake's 4 albums: 10.8 million

Justin's 4 albums: 20.5 million

:shadelaugh:

Justin WITHOUT the Christmas album: 17.6 million

AND I'm not even counting the My World and Believe re-releases, because Justin would be well over 25 million with them. :hahaha:

Drake with the 3 mixtapes included: 14.3 million

JUSTIN WON :shadelaugh: 

Singles? Purpose had more singles streamed than Views! Look at the chart :hahaha:

Drake's biggest numbers come from streaming, his cheap *** fans aren't buying his ****. :shadelaugh: 

You don't have any facts, you're throwing insults and tantrums because I keep giving you ACTUAL INDUSTRY NUMBERS and not tabloid videos and conspiracy theories to back up my claims. I'm waiting for Quavo and Chance The Rapper to blow up so Drake can be a thing of the past already. :weusay: Much like my dwindling interest in this conversation, it's no fun beating a dead horse. :gloss:

BTW: really classy using the word "********", I'm glad you find mental retardation a joke. @cheri

On 30/06/2017 at 10:58 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

BUT THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU JUST DID, COMPARE RANDOM DATES :shadelaugh: 

Not to mention, Drake didn't even sell out dates in North America vs Justin selling them out in both the UK and US, but Drake is "BIGGER" :hahaha:

Saying you don't care about seats? So if Drake has a concert where there's only 10 seats and are expensive enough only for millionaires to be able to afford them and he only sells out 8 of the 10 vs Justin's concert which is cheaper and has 30 seats which all sell out, did Drake really win? That's the logic you can't comprehend that you have to hide behind conspiracy blogs and that Wendy Williams tabloids for your "receipts" :shadelaugh:

I don't give a **** what Justin says, you *******. Justin can say he's bigger than Michael Jackson, does that make it true? SAME LOGIC APPLIES.

How can Drake have bigger singles when his one big hit is One Dance? You're literally clinging to a fad. Hotline Bling is getting less streams daily than BABY, from 2009. :hahaha:

Purpose outsold / outstreamed If You're Reading This It's Too Late in 2015. Let's see how Justin's new album does against Views. :weusay:

What Do You Mean also had a bigger first week than any Drake single so I guess that celebrity endorsement payed off? :tiffeyeroll:

Sweetheart, I literally JUST posted their career totals.

Justin obliterates Aubrey in sales.

IMG_69690daf9.jpg

IMG_6968891f0.jpg

Drake's 4 albums: 10.8 million

Justin's 4 albums: 20.5 million

:shadelaugh:

Justin WITHOUT the Christmas album: 17.6 million

AND I'm not even counting the My World and Believe re-releases, because Justin would be well over 25 million with them. :hahaha:

Drake with the 3 mixtapes included: 14.3 million

JUSTIN WON :shadelaugh: 

Singles? Purpose had more singles streamed than Views! Look at the chart :hahaha:

Drake's biggest numbers come from streaming, his cheap *** fans aren't buying his ****. :shadelaugh: 

You don't have any facts, you're throwing insults and tantrums because I keep giving you ACTUAL INDUSTRY NUMBERS and not tabloid videos and conspiracy theories to back up my claims. I'm waiting for Quavo and Chance The Rapper to blow up so Drake can be a thing of the past already. :weusay: Much like my dwindling interest in this conversation, it's no fun beating a dead horse. :gloss:

BTW: really classy using the word "********", I'm glad you find mental retardation a joke. @cheri

I didn't compare 'random dates', this is what I'm saying, you keep putting words in my mouth to try and look correct, not happening. You literally picked Justin's La date out of nowhere when you found out Drake hadn't supossedly sold his LA tour date out.

Why are you ******* bringing total album sales? We are discussing who is bigger RIGHT NOW, not who has sold more within the past decade. Again, why are you picking a Drake album which wasnt that successful? Let's pick Drake's most successful album against Justin's most successful album then. Drake released Views months AFTER Purpose, when we all know that album sales decline month by month. Drake debuted his album without even releasing the lead single, and it went on to debut with over 1 million copies in the US, Justin managed to do half of that with tour bundles (same as Katy), as he was pressed and shook that 1D was debuting an album the same week. Therefore, how can Drake's 'cheap *** fans' not spend money on him? He sells ALBUMS, something Justin doesn't do THAT well and that's considering the albums collated to his tour tickets, you are there bragging about Justin Bieber's inflated streams, when his fans spend days streaming his stuff pressing F5 all day, Drake's fans aren't like that, he managed to outstream Justin with 'real' streams.

Anyone can go read our posts from the beginning, I have posted fact after fact, and you're mad cause you've never been slayed this hard. About the tabloid thing, it's really sad that I've said some 4 times that I won't use that as a factual argument as it's speculation (although we both know it's true), I just mentioned it as it was very suspicious and there is actually something you could call evidence on the link, although it's not factual.

I won't give a damn about you picking certain out of place topics to make Justin look bigger, Drake sells almost the same amount of tickets as Justin, and Drake's tickets are significantly more expensive, NOT TO MENTION THE FACT HE IS DISCOUNTING TICKETS FOR EVERY SINGLE DATE OF HIS TOUR AS IT'S NOT GONNA SELL OUT:gaspney:

And Drake wins again:hype: 

Yes, It's better to sell 8 out 10 tickets for millions than to sell 30 for cheap prices. The attendance percentage would just be 80%-100%. You're so dumb it makes me cringe. Michael Jackson could afford to sell 8 tickets for millions and we couldn't, when if me or you somehow had a gig we could easily get 30 people there for cheap prices. I love it how you keep ignoring the fact that Justin is discounting his tickets for every single date until the end of his tour:shadelaugh:

The receipts I brought up about Wendy were her and her co host exposing Justin Bieber for hiring people to scream for him in a tv appearance, that's the lowest any pop singer has ever hit. You keep referring to it as Wendy's tabloids when it's clearly true and her manager neither Justin denied it, they didnt even sue her, he could've got $10m right there (if it wasnt true, and we all know it is), even his fans know it somehow some pressed keyboard warrior debies it, YOU seem like a wall, despite how many facts I throw at you and how many times I try to explain my points to you, you just have one thing is ur head, which is Justin is bigger when he aint. You also claimed Justin was bigger than Bruno Mars, have you come back from Mars to admit you reached or you still believe it?:weusay:

If you think Justin will sell even more with his next album, please get ready, because he ain't, bookmark me on this one, UNLESS he uses his tour again or uses other low gimmicks.

I love it how you're dragging Drake's streams just because he can outstream Justin and sell 1m album in a week in only one country, guess his fans do spend money with it, and by the looks of it, a lot. Views outsold Purpose despite being released later and not having all the gimmicks I've mentioned. You seem to forget that if it wasnt for streams, Justin's last feat with David Guetta would've flopped even harder, because it was free falling on itunes, it didnt manage to get into the Top 15, without streams you would've got a Top 30 maybe.

Again, why are you comparing a song which had the audio on YouTube, a VMAs performance on the debut week and dozens of celebrities (including) Britney paid to hype it up against a song which didn't even get a music video? You're bragging about a built up debut, when in the long run, One Dance went #1 for 10 weeks based on pure sales and Spotify steams, AND DRAKE WINS AGAIN IM SCREAMING:oknolol: ***** you make no sense.

Can't wait until feats/payola become illegal and Justin starts slaying the Bubbling Under:tiffsmoke: 

You got me on the floor now when u tagged another user because you need help, glad you know it inside that I'm correct. I also find it more disturbing a 'grown up' p*ssy like you not being able to admit that you're wrong than a teenager calling you ******** when you are one and you needa treat that. I'm a teenager and I'm clearly more mature than you. I gave you credit saying Justin Bieber is bigger than Drake OUTSIDE the US and UK, with Bruno he doesn't even get a chance anywhere in the globe, let alone with Ed Sheeran, let alone with Eminem, let alone with the biggest Justin, let alone with so many other:orangu: If anyone wants to join in, please read the whole thing, even button was on my side.

BOTTOM ******* LINE:

- Drake has a 10 week #1 song, Justin has never come close.

- Drake's tour tickets are more expensive, Drake sold 128k tickets out of 140k available and made over $13.3m while Justin performed for 105k and didnt even make $7m so he wouldn't have sold it out either, otherwise promoters would've added dates, they're adding dates everywhere they can in this tour.

- Justin Bieber is now discounting tickets for his shows when they were cheaper than Drake's in the first place.

- Drake debuted with over 1m copies (no single released before) while Justin debuted with half and that was counting tour tickets, just like Katy did and everyone dragged her...:surething:

- Justin Bieber agrees with me and says Drake is bigger than him, the point is he isn't a humble person, if by any chance he was bigger than Drake, he wouldn't have said what he said.

- Justin Bieber pays people to scream for him even tho they don't give a **** avout him and just wanna go home.

I can carry on, but for any NON-delusional/pressed person this should be more than enough. 

I didn't compare 'random dates', this is what I'm saying, you keep putting words in my mouth to try and look correct, not happening. You literally picked Justin's La date out of nowhere when you found out Drake hadn't supossedly sold his LA tour date out.

You literally compared Drake and Justin's London dates in the post before mine, do you have amnesia now sweetie? :hahaha:

Why are you ******* bringing total album sales? We are discussing who is bigger RIGHT NOW, not who has sold more within the past decade. Again, why are you picking a Drake album which wasnt that successful? Let's pick Drake's most successful album against Justin's most successful album then. Drake released Views months AFTER Purpose, when we all know that album sales decline month by month. Drake debuted his album without even releasing the lead single, and it went on to debut with over 1 million copies in the US, Justin managed to do half of that with tour bundles (same as Katy), as he was pressed and shook that 1D was debuting an album the same week. Therefore, how can Drake's 'cheap *** fans' not spend money on him? He sells ALBUMS, something Justin doesn't do THAT well and that's considering the albums collated to his tour tickets, you are there bragging about Justin Bieber's inflated streams, when his fans spend days streaming his stuff pressing F5 all day, Drake's fans aren't like that, he managed to outstream Justin with 'real' streams.

Anyone can go read our posts from the beginning, I have posted fact after fact, and you're mad cause you've never been slayed this hard. About the tabloid thing, it's really sad that I've said some 4 times that I won't use that as a factual argument as it's speculation (although we both know it's true), I just mentioned it as it was very suspicious and there is actually something you could call evidence on the link, although it's not factual.

I won't give a damn about you picking certain out of place topics to make Justin look bigger, Drake sells almost the same amount of tickets as Justin, and Drake's tickets are significantly more expensive, NOT TO MENTION THE FACT HE IS DISCOUNTING TICKETS FOR EVERY SINGLE DATE OF HIS TOUR AS IT'S NOT GONNA SELL OUT:gaspney:

And Drake wins again:hype: 

Yes, It's better to sell 8 out 10 tickets for millions than to sell 30 for cheap prices. The attendance percentage would just be 80%-100%. You're so dumb it makes me cringe. Michael Jackson could afford to sell 8 tickets for millions and we couldn't, when if me or you somehow had a gig we could easily get 30 people there for cheap prices. I love it how you keep ignoring the fact that Justin is discounting his tickets for every single date until the end of his tour:shadelaugh:

You literally just stated that Drake has better album figures than Bieber hun! Which is WRONG, but it seems you're forgetting your own points! Just typing up random bullshit to make your "argument" longer and more convincing. :hahaha:

What Drake album am I choosing that is not successful sweetie? I'm comparing ALL OF THEM. I compared Purpose with If You're Reading This It's Too Late because they both came out in 2015. Justin hasn't released an album in 2016 to compete against Views but go off I guess. :shadelaugh:

So just because Justin has a dedicated fanbase that makes his streams "inflated"? Are you aware most pop fanbases INCLUDING Britney's are using those same tactics? Including those radio request websites? So I guess their success is also "inflated". :hahaha:

But Justin sells out his shows and Drake doesn't. So much for the BIGGER ARTIST. :shadelaugh:

So you're telling me 30 people seeing your show is less than 8 people coming? IN MORE CONTINENTS AND CITIES? :hahaha:

If you think Justin will sell even more with his next album, please get ready, because he ain't, bookmark me on this one, UNLESS he uses his tour again or uses other low gimmicks.

I love it how you're dragging Drake's streams just because he can outstream Justin and sell 1m album in a week in only one country, guess his fans do spend money with it, and by the looks of it, a lot. Views outsold Purpose despite being released later and not having all the gimmicks I've mentioned. You seem to forget that if it wasnt for streams, Justin's last feat with David Guetta would've flopped even harder, because it was free falling on itunes, it didnt manage to get into the Top 15, without streams you would've got a Top 30 maybe.

Again, why are you comparing a song which had the audio on YouTube, a VMAs performance on the debut week and dozens of celebrities (including) Britney paid to hype it up against a song which didn't even get a music video? You're bragging about a built up debut, when in the long run, One Dance went #1 for 10 weeks based on pure sales and Spotify steams, AND DRAKE WINS AGAIN IM SCREAMING:oknolol: ***** you make no sense.

Can't wait until feats/payola become illegal and Justin starts slaying the Bubbling Under:tiffsmoke: 

You got me on the floor now when u tagged another user because you need help, glad you know it inside that I'm correct. I also find it more disturbing a 'grown up' p*ssy like you not being able to admit that you're wrong than a teenager calling you ******** when you are one and you needa treat that. I'm a teenager and I'm clearly more mature than you. I gave you credit saying Justin Bieber is bigger than Drake OUTSIDE the US and UK, with Bruno he doesn't even get a chance anywhere in the globe, let alone with Ed Sheeran, let alone with Eminem, let alone with the biggest Justin, let alone with so many other:orangu: If anyone wants to join in, please read the whole thing, even button was on my side.

BOTTOM ******* LINE:

- Drake has a 10 week #1 song, Justin has never come close.

- Drake's tour tickets are more expensive, Drake sold 128k tickets out of 140k available and made over $13.3m while Justin performed for 105k and didnt even make $7m so he wouldn't have sold it out either, otherwise promoters would've added dates, they're adding dates everywhere they can in this tour.

- Justin Bieber is now discounting tickets for his shows when they were cheaper than Drake's in the first place.

- Drake debuted with over 1m copies (no single released before) while Justin debuted with half and that was counting tour tickets, just like Katy did and everyone dragged her...:surething:

- Justin Bieber agrees with me and says Drake is bigger than him, the point is he isn't a humble person, if by any chance he was bigger than Drake, he wouldn't have said what he said.

- Justin Bieber pays people to scream for him even tho they don't give a **** avout him and just wanna go home.

I can carry on, but for any NON-delusional/pressed person this should be more than eno

Views was released and even with his Spotify record, Purpose OUTSTREAMS IT. Look at the receipts! :shadelaugh:

So now we want to drag Justin for an amazing promotional schedule? :hahaha: Is promo suddenly shady and not genuine? :shadelaugh:

Keep clinging to One Dance though! You make Drake out to be a one hit wonder. :hahaha:

I don't care if you're a teenager or if you're 50 years old, that information is irrelevant so why are you even bringing it up? I didn't call that user for backup, I called them to see your disgusting use of a slur for mentally handicapped people you toad.

Nobody was on your side, button's claim made Drake look even worse in terms of overall sales. :shadelaugh:

"Bottom Line":

- So? The Macarena was #1 for 14 weeks! Is The Macarena suddenly bigger than Drake? (oh wait, it probably really is :hahaha:)

- Um? Is Hotline Bling not a single now? :shadelaugh: One Dance was released prior to Views as well! :hahaha:

- Again, Justin's words are irrelevant in this conversation. He can say Ariana is the Queen of Pop, does that make it a fact? NO :shadelaugh:

- WHO CARES? That has NOTHING to do with this conversation bb! Paying people to scream for you isn't getting you any more streams or sales, nor is it selling any extra tickets. :hahaha:

Please carry on, you contradictions and backpeddling on your own tired "receipts" are making this entertaining again. :shadelaugh:

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

You literally compared Drake and Justin's London dates in the post before mine, do you have amnesia now sweetie? :hahaha:

You literally just stated that Drake has better album figures than Bieber hun! Which is WRONG, but it seems you're forgetting your own points! Just typing up random bullshit to make your "argument" longer and more convincing. :hahaha:

What Drake album am I choosing that is not successful sweetie? I'm comparing ALL OF THEM. I compared Purpose with If You're Reading This It's Too Late because they both came out in 2015. Justin hasn't released an album in 2016 to compete against Views but go off I guess. :shadelaugh:

So just because Justin has a dedicated fanbase that makes his streams "inflated"? Are you aware most pop fanbases INCLUDING Britney's are using those same tactics? Including those radio request websites? So I guess their success is also "inflated". :hahaha:

But Justin sells out his shows and Drake doesn't. So much for the BIGGER ARTIST. :shadelaugh:

So you're telling me 30 people seeing your show is less than 8 people coming? IN MORE CONTINENTS AND CITIES? :hahaha:

Views was released and even with his Spotify record, Purpose OUTSTREAMS IT. Look at the receipts! :shadelaugh:

So now we want to drag Justin for an amazing promotional schedule? :hahaha: Is promo suddenly shady and not genuine? :shadelaugh:

Keep clinging to One Dance though! You make Drake out to be a one hit wonder. :hahaha:

I don't care if you're a teenager or if you're 50 years old, that information is irrelevant so why are you even bringing it up? I didn't call that user for backup, I called them to see your disgusting use of a slur for mentally handicapped people you toad.

Nobody was on your side, button's claim made Drake look even worse in terms of overall sales. :shadelaugh:

"Bottom Line":

- So? The Macarena was #1 for 14 weeks! Is The Macarena suddenly bigger than Drake? (oh wait, it probably really is :hahaha:)

- Um? Is Hotline Bling not a single now? :shadelaugh: One Dance was released prior to Views as well! :hahaha:

- Again, Justin's words are irrelevant in this conversation. He can say Ariana is the Queen of Pop, does that make it a fact? NO :shadelaugh:

- WHO CARES? That has NOTHING to do with this conversation bb! Paying people to scream for you isn't getting you any more streams or sales, nor is it selling any extra tickets. :hahaha:

Please carry on, you contradictions and backpeddling on your own tired "receipts" are making this entertaining again. :shadelaugh:

Boo i'm busy but I'll come back to re-slay you. Stfu and man up you p*ssy, despite of the amount of bullsh*t that you're saying I'm 100% you know I'm correct. Even Justin Bieber and everyone else agrees with me, speak to you later P*ssy Toy.

On 6/27/2017 at 8:00 PM, blacklistedd said:

I absolutely think Gaga did with The Fame+Monster, it was just a short lived phenomena. I also think Britney was the last pop star to blow up in a time when physical album and single sales were a mill+ on average.

You cannot compare record sales from 2001 to record sales post-2005. You really just can't. I know a lot of you try and call b/s on that but the rise of itunes and every other form of digital media and streaming warps expectations in terms of physical sales. You could argue Taylor Swift or Adele rival her based on numbers alone but quite honestly all they have are numbers. They weren't an all encompassing phenomenon as Britney was and honestly Gaga was. But like i already mentioned elsewhere on this forum, a lot of Britney stans either hate Lady Gaga or love to shade her so this opinion is obviously going to be an unpopular one. Im already waiting for an opposing response. And honestly its hard to say if someone like Ariana could have reached that same status if the landscape of the music industry was what it was back in britneys peak. The dominance of the internet and social media has forever changed the game, I dont think any one pop star can undoubtedly rule as hard as the past icons have (Britney, MJ, etc) because the way things are now simply wont allow it. Gaga is literally the only one thats gotten there and quite honestly Beyonce has in the states. Apparently worldwide beyonce isnt as prevalent? Supposedly.

I totally agree about Gaga. When she first came out it was truly amazing. I kind of wished it stayed that way. 

On 6/28/2017 at 8:33 AM, button said:

well by pop forums i meant atrI anyways.

so Gagadaily is like exhale? u say it how it is about Gaga and u get her delusional stans coming for u? the situation is far worse here though. u have people applauding Britney's joke of a Vegas show and u get cursed at for criticizing it.  :NYsassy:

Well from what i see, if exhaler praise britney, he/she will marked as "britard" and being given negative reps until that person's reputation become red and minus.

And if any exhaler critisize britney, he/she will be given lots of positive reputation.

So yeah the situation here is far more worse. :byebitch:

3 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

Well from what i see, if exhaler praise britney, he/she will marked as "britard" and being given negative reps until that person's reputation become red and minus.

And if any exhaler critisize britney, he/she will be given lots of positive reputation.

So yeah the situation here is far more worse. :byebitch:

Let's see... if you criticize Britney you get threatened to get cut, beaten and people wish that u catch STDs and get beheaded.

So yes, I agree, Exhale is the absolute pits compared to Gagadaily.

:byebitch:

On 01/07/2017 at 6:49 AM, cheri said:

don't care about the drake vs. whoever argument

why are u using that word anyway. just say idiot or some **** instead. not that hard. the person you're arguing with could have a relative that suffers from a disability. just be mindful of that

Tbh didn't even know it was a disability and only called him ******** as he was getting too mouthy, I usually keep up a debate without offending/downvoting, even Britney called her fans that once. But thanks for letting me know, it ain't my type to use disabilities or skin tones to degrade other people, I find it disgusting when Britney fans throw racist comments at Beyonce too. Thanks for making a valid point, something the other guy is struggling to, the fact he was in need of help 'against' a teenager and had to request help from external people...:cigney: If there's something I have 0 problems with is admitting when I **** up, let me edit that and get 'retarted' out, he's just pressed and delusional now.

On 6/27/2017 at 8:00 PM, blacklistedd said:

I absolutely think Gaga did with The Fame+Monster, it was just a short lived phenomena. I also think Britney was the last pop star to blow up in a time when physical album and single sales were a mill+ on average.

You cannot compare record sales from 2001 to record sales post-2005. You really just can't. I know a lot of you try and call b/s on that but the rise of itunes and every other form of digital media and streaming warps expectations in terms of physical sales. You could argue Taylor Swift or Adele rival her based on numbers alone but quite honestly all they have are numbers. They weren't an all encompassing phenomenon as Britney was and honestly Gaga was. But like i already mentioned elsewhere on this forum, a lot of Britney stans either hate Lady Gaga or love to shade her so this opinion is obviously going to be an unpopular one. Im already waiting for an opposing response. And honestly its hard to say if someone like Ariana could have reached that same status if the landscape of the music industry was what it was back in britneys peak. The dominance of the internet and social media has forever changed the game, I dont think any one pop star can undoubtedly rule as hard as the past icons have (Britney, MJ, etc) because the way things are now simply wont allow it. Gaga is literally the only one thats gotten there and quite honestly Beyonce has in the states. Apparently worldwide beyonce isnt as prevalent? Supposedly.

Holy ****, an intelligent and interesting opinion on this wasteland of a forum? Yes, Gaga was just as big. They will never admit it. She was a ******* phenomenon. She just couldn't sustain interest. But when she was hot, she was hot hot hot hot hot. ******* everyone gave a **** about Gaga. The pop landscape was totally remade in the image of Gaga from 2009-2011 and ironically enough Britney BENEFITED from this -- Femme Fatale, a monster dance album with a holy trinity of dance hits, was a major hit for a 7th album, and it was the  Gaga-dominant pop landscape that made it possible. And yes, Ariana has that same spark Britney did and in another era maybe could have achieved total dominance. But today the only acts that can dominate the fragmented music scene are people like Taylor and Adele, whose music is TOO universally appealing to inspire the kind of passion a Britney or Gaga can in me...

On 6/28/2017 at 10:13 AM, Edge Of Leaving said:

:wtfdidusay: What? Just the other week he was asking fans to request his song on radios and provided links to make it easier... when Iggy did that I cringed and she only 'adviced' fans to ask... out of all these you're talking about he's the weakest. I like him but he's not all that... either Bruno Mars or Drake can top him and even those 2 can be topped...

I agree that Gaga is the closest someone had ever come to Britney.

Do you really think Justin would bottom for Drake or Bruno??

1 hour ago, grevan said:

Do you really think Justin would bottom for Drake or Bruno??

:wtfdidusay: I said they can top him in terms of dimensity, they're bigger artists than Justin Bieber, I'm dead:blaughing:

But yeah, Drake sells more, has more expensive tickets. I mean Justin is having to discount tickets in every single tour date because it's not selling even tho it's cheap and even Justin Bieber admitted this week that Drake is bigger than him. But some people don't like admitting when they're wrong.

• 3 years later...
On 6/27/2017 at 4:50 PM, KatLove said:

I was watching old videos and it got me thinking, since the 21st century Britney is the ultimate pop star and her peak/prime was the largest the world has ever seen in the 21st century. Like How MJ and Madonna were in the 20th century. Why is it 17 years into the 21st century the top females like Taylor, Adele, Beyonce, Katy, Gaga ever had that peak/prime that Britney had and changed the game in pop music and culture and had so many iconic moments? Also, the top females can't even rival Britney's *** appeal/icon in pop music like she was in her prime. So is it because music today has lost its purpose and art? Or society has changed so much the world doesn't want a mega superstar to emerge and change the game?

Also, I have to ask, was Britney behind all of her iconic moments? Her music videos, fashion style(that made her body look amazing in photos and videos), her stage performances? I have to know because people have said she's just a puppet and not creative at all or that she wasn't behind what made her "Britney Spears".

I agree with what you have said, about how today's music has lost its purpose and art. This is a big reason for why today's artists can't compete with pre-2004 stars!

Another is that albums sales after about 2005/2006 aren't as big anymore. Here are the latest soundscan numbers for Brit's first 4 albums.

...Baby One More Time   10,636,724 

Oops!...I Did It Again   9,228,947

Britney   4,398,955

In The Zone   3,024,005

Also, Britney Spears just had/has that 'it' factor that only 1 in a billion people have, when it comes to being a superstar! You're either born with it, or not. :jabba: