Why hasn't female top stars after Britney competed Britney's peak/prime?

KatLove

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Popeye said:

for like 2 years , i know she was BIG for a while but you need calm yourself

does her peak lasting 2 years only make her an invalid answer to the question about peaks?

u're asking me to "calm myself" as if I was writing paragraphs and paragraphs hyping up her peak success when my post is literally one line saying she came close.

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
35 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

@Edge Of Leaving You aren't bringing up any facts. You're citing tabloids, Wendy Williams and conspiracy blogs as "receipts". Where are your credible sources?

You're writing up paragraphs of bullshit that have no correlation to any of what is being discussed here. I already showed you that Justin's tracks are more popular and have more longevity than Drake's. I've listed boxscores that show Drake never selling out a single date outside the US, while Justin does. Justin's features are getting more streams than Drake's features. HOW CAN DRAKE BE MORE POPULAR WHEN JUSTIN HAS BIGGER DEMAND? Justin also has a better resume when it comes to sales.

IMG_6968891f0.jpg

IMG_69690daf9.jpg

Look at these WW reported sales from last year.

Justin: 46.4 million (with 5 albums)

Drake: 48.8 million (with 7 albums)

Let's take into account that if Justin's next album sells as well as Purpose has, he's predicted to hit over 55 million.

If we don't count singles or streams and just albums, Drake sits at 14.3 million while Justin has 20.5 million. So Justin, with 2 less studio albums has outsold Drake with 6.2 million units. And that's WITHOUT counting Justin's My World and Believe re-releases. If we include those, Justin has 25.5 million total with an 11.2 million lead over Drake with less albums out.

I'll be waiting for your "MY FRIENDS IN THE UK LISTEN TO DRAKES ALBUM MORE SO HES OBV MORE POPULAR" claim again. :queenriri:

You're so dumb it makes me cringe.:sickofu: I said that Drake is bigger in the US and UK so why are you saying that he can't sell a tour date if I didn't say he could? Now talking about random **** is the thing?

I love it how you're having to lie about what I'm saying so you can try and make your posts look correct. I stated THREE times that I would not use the tabloid speculation as we didnt have proof even tho we both know its true, so thats cancelled. In relation to Wendy, her and one of her workers literally exposed him for hiring screamers:blaughing: so that he could LOOK like a big deal. It doesn't matter if it was Wendy or not, you're trying to make it look like she talked about something she heard about, no, with me you wont do that, give up, she talked about something that happened with her, why didn't his team say anything about it? Justin Bieber could have gotten $10m right there, if you literally don't believe this then there's no point in debating with you, but I'm free right now so if you keep coming into my mentions you'll get a response with new facts to slay your lies and inflated stats and ridiculous excuses accompanied by ridiculous points like 'his fans are psycho so they stream his songs the whole day so he must be a bigger artist than Drake which debuts with over a million copies and gets songs at #1 for 10 weeks without a music video' until you understand it. I am writing this and so many more facts come to my mind, like it's sooo obvious, yet you still try to lie to yourself.

Why are you bringing up sales from years ago? We are comparing who's bigger right now, what the **** are you talking about mate? If we're comparing careers then Justin doesn't even get a shot in the Top 1000, Drake has been in the Billboard Hot 100 since 2009 without leaving a single week, Justin clearly hasn't. So career sales cancelled. But above all, we're comparing who is bigger RIGHT NOW, and right now it is Drake for sure, Drake literally debuted with over 1m copies when Justin's best album only managed to do half of those number INCLUDING tour bundles otherwise he wouldn't even have been #1. So now according to your claimations Justin Bieber would be bigger than Drake because of old sales but Bruno has sold more than Justin (not the most famous Justin, the other one, the one that sells albums collated to tour tickets and hires people to scream for him) :shadelaugh:and you had the nerves to put Justin Bieber in front of him, that was another reach. On top of that, I won't even take in consideration your sales figures as you've been exposed by me for lying several times and inflating stuff (upping Justin's stats and lowering Drake's).

If you're saying that what I'm saying has no correlation to the topic then I can't take you seriously anymore, guess this is what happens when you're SLAYED TF OUT. It does have correlation and I proved you that Justin Bieber cannot make success unless the leads are famous or he sells tour tickets with his albums or he pays Britney, Miley and dozens of other celebrities to hype his songs up. Drake on the other hand managed to get a #1 for 10 weeks without a single music video, which means that everyone else was having their YouTube streams helping them chart when he was there from sales and Spotify streams. As you mentioned streams so much, did you know that most of Spotify's records are held by Drake? And let me tell you that he doesn't have psycho rats pressing F5 all day and 'hearing' his songs... his streams are solely from people that really wanna hear his stuff. Another gimmick I forgot to mention... Justin now asks fans to request his songs... Too bad it didn't work with the David Guetta feat and it flopped outside the Top 15 :hype:

Did you know that Justin Bieber had to release a music video for all his songs on the Purpose album during the debut week just for the charts? Even my cousin who was a belieber, still is, has ditched him for Drake, everytime she comes at my house she makes me have to listen to Fake Love when she doesnt even mention Justin Bieber anymore, this is what I'm saying, Drake is the thing and way bigger right now, even Justin's fans care more about Drake, he is 'cool' right now, Justin Bieber is also having his 'cool' moment but on a lower scale and he's starting to die out, hence why he's scared to release anything that doesnt have other hot names on it or if the song has a billion views already:orangu: If you still come back after this one then you're ridiculous and old enough to have the balls to admit you're wrong, it's cringeworthy and painful to read your pressed posts because Justin Bieber with gimmicks still struggles to compete with many other artists and is being outsold by people with 20/25 year old careers. You're a pus*y, scared to admit you're wrong and being put back at your place by a teenager:howiroll:love it that you're mad and pressed, replying faster than me even tho whenever I post back, one sentence from me literally kills your posts. I would have more respect for you of you admitted that you're wrong and we both came to a conclusion, good thing we can have a conversation without downvoting each other, at least that from you.

I never said that I thought Drake was bigger because of my friends or the hundreds of people I know, I mentioned it because it's strange when hundreds of people prefer Drake and no one in all those people prefer Justin Bieber, but I don't need to base it on that, what I can base it on is the fact that Justin Bieber admits that Drake is bigger than him :staysalty::staysalty::staysalty:and there's still one pressed rat here going ''''strong'''' (you're being slayed but you just wanna have the last word, although it's not happening since I am CLEARLY the correct one in here). You've been ignoring 90% of my points because they literally scream 'DRAKE ABOVE JUSTIN BIEBER', but I wanna know how you feel about Justin agreeing with me and claiming that Drake is bigger than him... and let me tell you that Justin Bieber is not humble, so for him to say that...

You said earlier that I was somehow pressed even tho my posts are ending u, but you're clearly the pressed one, you even admitted that you were typing this really fast, I'm here having LAUGH after LAUGH at you coming back with weaker and weaker points when every single one of my posts is cancelling your pressed assumptions. I bought Purpose during the debut week here in the UK, even tho it still didn't go #1, so how can I be pressed when I helped him charting here? Again, Justin Bieber himself agrees with me, if by any chance he was bigger than Drake, he would have never said what he said, get this in your head. You can keep coming cause you're humiliating yourself and I'll slay you even more cause I've got the time.:bey:

14 minutes ago, button said:

does her peak lasting 2 years only make her an invalid answer to the question about peaks?

u're asking me to "calm myself" as if I was writing paragraphs and paragraphs hyping up her peak success when my post is literally one line saying she came close.

Im dead at the 'you need calm yourself':orangu:

Have you read this mess of thread?

8 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Im dead at the 'you need calm yourself':orangu:

Have you read this mess of thread?

No i didn't, I just know u 2 are arguing about Justin Bieber and Drake. Don't know much about their receipts but didn't Drake break a first week streaming record with his album being only available on Apple music? Thats impressive and I dont think Justin did something of the sort. I also remember Drake pulling 100M streams consistenly for WEEKS with Views. Crazy.

@BoyToySoldier By the way, Drake has only 4 albums. Those last 3 are coloured in a different shade of grey in that table for a reason.

21 minutes ago, button said:

No i didn't, I just know u 2 are arguing about Justin Bieber and Drake. Don't know much about their receipts but didn't Drake break a first week streaming record with his album being only available on Apple music? Thats impressive and I dont think Justin did something of the sort. I also remember Drake pulling 100M streams consistenly for WEEKS with Views. Crazy.

@BoyToySoldier By the way, Drake has only 4 albums. Those last 3 are coloured in a different shade of grey in that table for a reason.

Exactly, it's long but I spilled tea after tea, if you ever need to drag Justin (or Ratsin as you call) you can get quick facts from there, it's enough for a 4 hour debate. Drake also debuted with over 1m copies months after Justin debuted with half of that having his albums bundled with tour tickets just like Katy. I also dont remember Justin getting a ten weeks #1 song without even a music video but if he wants to believe that Justin Bieber is bigger who am I to bring him back to reality?:nicki2:

And yeah, Drake breaks record after record in Spotify and his streams actually come from people who wanna listen to it, not psycho rats pressing F5 all day for Justin to chart like beliebers... Justin has got to the point of asking fans to request his songs and tweeted some link where they could write their cities then all radio stations from there would show up and they only had to click it, I'm literally done with that guy, even justin said this week that Drake is the biggest of the generation (not so sure about that as we could argue that it's Ed, or Bruno, but even he considers Drake bigger than him):cigney:

@Edge Of Leaving I'm not even going to bother quoting you or fully reading that bible because your first paragraph alone shows your inability to grasp this concept.

"I said that Drake is bigger in the US and UK so why do tour dates matter"

It literally matters when one artist is able to sell out shows in both countries and the other CAN'T.

It's ok, I'll wait for another Wendy Williams video or blog "receipt" that you'll pull up. :shadelaugh: 

26 minutes ago, button said:

I'm not sure why that's even the case, considering So Far Gone is his debut EP, it was released after the success of the mixtape with the same title, basically the same thing as Justin's My World debut EP.

So if we want to state that as a fact, then Justin also has 4 albums. 3, if you want to knock off the Christmas album.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

@Edge Of Leaving I'm not even going to bother quoting you or fully reading that bible because your first paragraph alone shows your inability to grasp this concept.

"I said that Drake is bigger in the US and UK so why do tour dates matter"

It literally matters when one artist is able to sell out shows in both countries and the other CAN'T.

It's ok, I'll wait for another Wendy Williams video or blog "receipt" that you'll pull up. :shadelaugh: 

I know you read it and you're tired of being humiliated. Why did you cut my first sentence so that it would not make sense? I said that Drake was bigger in the US and UK to which you replied that Drake can't sell tickets outside those 2 countries, which I never claimed he could. This is how bad you were slayed, you have to cut my sentences in half to strengthen your points, any ******* one with a working brain who reads my posts and yours will agree with me, even Justin agrees, you're alone on that one mate, if I ask my cousin who likes Bieber too she'll agree with me. Stay pressed while Justin Bieber is handpicking the next hot artist he can profit from. Justin Bieber went on Wendy's show, Wendy and her co host admitted that he hired screamers, Justin didn't sue her and didn't even say it wasn't true, when he usually does, 2 months ago when he peed his pants he tried to deny it by saying some water fell on his '**** area' so I could totally see him denying it IF it wasn't true.

You're such a p*ssy that you'd rather cut my sentences in half than admit you're wrong, it's sad when the teenager is more mature than the 25 year old (i guess).

14 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

And yeah, Drake breaks record after record in Spotify and his streams actually come from people who wanna listen to it, not psycho rats pressing F5 all day for Justin to chart like beliebers... Justin has got to the point of asking fans to request his songs and tweeted some link where they coukd write their cities then all radio stations frommthere would show up and they only had to click it, I'm literally done with theat guy:cigney:

"Then comes Purpose. The only album released after the streaming boom, and its result are just ridiculously amazing. All 18 tracks are over 32 million, some non-singles reach the absurd milestone of 100 million. Its singles? Well, the earlier Diplo / Skrillex smash Where Are Ü Now is a gigantic streaming hit at 587 million, but that still makes it the weakest of its four leading hits. Sorry is up to 826 million, What Do You Mean? to 744 million and Love Yourselfto 682 million.

In total, Purpose’s tracks build up a tally of 3,88 billion streams, making the album arguably the biggest streaming album ever ahead of Ed Sheeran’s X. If the format history remains very recent, that doesn’t prevent the conclusion from being huge. Such unreal figures equal to a tremendous 6,77 million album sales. Even now that the hype slowed down, Purpose is still getting 8,000 equivalent album sales every single day from streaming."

http://chartmasters.org/2016/08/cspc-justin-bieber-popularity-analysis/10/

:shadelaugh:

Just now, Edge Of Leaving said:

I know you read it and you're tired of being humiliated. Why did you cut my first sentence so that it would not make sense? I said that Drake was bigger in the US and UK to which you replied that Drake can't sell tickets outside those 2 countries, which I never claimed he could. This is how bad you were slayed, you have to cut my sentences in half to strengthen your points, any ******* one with a working brain who reads my posts and yours will agree with me, even Justin agrees, you're alone on that one mate, if I ask my cousin who likes Bieber too she'll agree with me. Stay pressed while Justin Bieber is handpicking the next hot artist he can profit from. Justin Bieber went on Wendy's show, Wendy and her co host admitted that he hired screamers, Justin didn't sue her and didn't even say it wasn't true, when he usually does, 2 months ago when he peed his pants he tried to deny it by saying some water fell on his '**** area' so I could totally see him denying it IF it wasn't true.

You're such a p*ssy that you'd rather cut my sentences in half than admit you're wrong, it's sad when the teenager is more mature than the 25 year old (i guess).

OMG you ******* idiot :orangu:

If you claim an artist is big in a region, that artist should be able to not only have streams but also have a good resume of sales, hits, longevity and DEMAND.

How is Drake the bigger star if his billion streams can't even sell out a show in the same country that you say he's bigger in? Touring is a part of an artist's overall success.

It's like talking to a wall here. :weirdmeout:

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

"Then comes Purpose. The only album released after the streaming boom, and its result are just ridiculously amazing. All 18 tracks are over 32 million, some non-singles reach the absurd milestone of 100 million. Its singles? Well, the earlier Diplo / Skrillex smash Where Are Ü Now is a gigantic streaming hit at 587 million, but that still makes it the weakest of its four leading hits. Sorry is up to 826 million, What Do You Mean? to 744 million and Love Yourselfto 682 million.

In total, Purpose’s tracks build up a tally of 3,88 billion streams, making the album arguably the biggest streaming album ever ahead of Ed Sheeran’s X. If the format history remains very recent, that doesn’t prevent the conclusion from being huge. Such unreal figures equal to a tremendous 6,77 million album sales. Even now that the hype slowed down, Purpose is still getting 8,000 equivalent album sales every single day from streaming."

http://chartmasters.org/2016/08/cspc-justin-bieber-popularity-analysis/10/

:shadelaugh:

At this point I think you're just playing. AGAIN, why did you pretend you didn't read the part where I said that Justin released a music video for every single album track, which obviously gave the streams a huge boost, Drake on the other hand managed to chart all his album tracks from pure sales and spotify streams. Amd Drake wins again.:shadelaugh:

1 minute ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

At this point I think you're just playing. AGAIN, why did you pretend you didn't read the part where I said that Justin released a music video for every single album track, which obviously gave the streams a huge boost, Drake on the other hand managed to chart all his album tracks from pure sales and spotify streams. Amd Drake wins again.:shadelaugh:

So I guess with that logic, BEYONCE and Lemonade were only successful because of a visual for every song?

That's called promo hunty, it's what an artist should do. I literally can't at you using music videos to try and bring down an era. :hahaha: 

17 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I'm not sure why that's even the case, considering So Far Gone is his debut EP, the same thing as Justin's My World.

So if we want to state that as a fact, then Justin also has 4 albums. 3, if you want to knock off the Christmas album.

http://chartmasters.org/2016/11/cspc-drake-popularity-analysis/9/

4 albums and the other 3 are mixtapes.

By the way I suggest not using chartmasters for Drake and Justin until their articles are updated because mjd changed the formula for streaming so both of their totals will change a lot since streaming makes up a huge part of their equivalents.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

OMG you ******* idiot :orangu:

If you claim an artist is big in a region, that artist should be able to not only have streams but also have a good resume of sales, hits, longevity and DEMAND.

How is Drake the bigger star if his billion streams can't even sell out a show in the same country that you say he's bigger in? Touring is a part of an artist's overall success.

It's like talking to a wall here. :weirdmeout:

Firstly, you calm your **** down with me,

Secondly, let's get into your humiliation. May I tell you that Drake has toured every single year since 2012 apart from 2015, so he is always around, Justin Bieber on the other hand takes 3 years breaks in between. 

Thirdly, Justin Bieber is discounting tickets in every single remaining date of this tour.

Lastly, Drake's ticket prices are way higher than Justin's, and Drake sold 128k tickets out of the 140k available so thats crazy.

4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

So I guess with that logic, BEYONCE and Lemonade were only successful because of a visual for every song?

That's called promo hunty, it's what an artist should do. I literally can't at you using music videos to try and bring down an era. :hahaha: 

I'm not trynna bring it down, stop being pathetic, YOU talked about how Justins's streams were huge, and that was because he released a music video for every single dpone of them during the debut week, so you can't compare him to Drake, who managed to outstream him, WITHOUT music videos. How wild. You can't mention his streams because Drake didn't release a music video for his album tracks, I don't think he released any music videos from his ONE MILLION debuting album:bey:

20 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Firstly, you calm your **** down with me,

Secondly, let's get into your humiliation. May I tell you that Drake has toured every single year since 2012 apart from 2015, so he is always around, Justin Bieber on the other hand takes 3 years breaks in between. 

Thirdly, Justin Bieber is discounting tickets in every single remaining date of this tour.

Lastly, Drake's ticket prices are way higher than Justin's, and Drake sold 128k tickets out of the 140k available so thats crazy.

His Summer Sixteen DOMESTIC tour here in North America didn't even sell out in all the dates, he even had the help of co-headliner Future.

And yes he has toured, but the boxscores aren't at the level of Justin's!

Justin:

My World Tour - 53 million

Believe Tour - 209 million

Purpose Tour - 199 million

Drake:

Away from Home Tour - 8 million

Club Paradise Tour - 42 million

Would You Like a Tour - 46 million

Summer Sixteen Tour - 84 million

So with Drake's "constant" touring, his shows for 2009-2010 come in at 8 million. Justin? 53 million.

2011-2013? Drake comes in at 65 million. (His third tour spaned from 2013-2015) Justin? 209 million.

2014-2016? Drake comes in at 107 million. Justin? 199 million.

I think we know who puts more ***** in seats. :shameless: Drizzy should probably lower his prices so he can sell more dates.

12 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

I'm not trynna bring it down, stop being pathetic, YOU talked about how Justins's streams were huge, and that was because he released a music video for every single dpone of them during the debut week, so you can't compare him to Drake, who managed to outstream him, WITHOUT music videos. How wild. You can't mention his streams because Drake didn't release a music video for his album tracks, I don't think he released any music videos from his ONE MILLION debuting album:bey:

All of Purpose's tracks pull up to a total of over 3 billion streams sis, why are you still trying it with streaming here? :hahaha:

Justin also broke that precious Spotify streaming record before :shadelaugh: 

http://www.billboard.com/entry/view/id/148995

13 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

His Summer Sixteen DOMESTIC tour here in North America didn't even sell out in all the dates, he even had the help of co-headliner Future.

And yes he has toured, but the boxscores aren't at the level of Justin's!

Justin:

My World Tour - 53 million

Believe Tour - 209 million

Purpose Tour - 199 million

Drake:

Away from Home Tour - 8 million

Club Paradise Tour - 42 million

Would You Like a Tour - 46 million

Summer Sixteen Tour - 84 million

So with Drake's "constant" touring, his shows for 2009-2010 come in at 8 million. Justin? 53 million.

2011-2013? Drake comes in at 65 million. (His third tour spaned from 2013-2015) Justin? 209 million.

2014-2016? Drake comes in at 107 million. Justin? 199 million.

I think we know who puts more ***** in seats. :shameless:

Drake's tours are smaller, but tickets are more expensive, that alone shows who is bigger and who isn't. Are you literally complaining about Drake not selling out every single one of his dates? Justin has had many shows that weren't sold out and is currently discounting ticket prices cause people have had enough from him, while Drake is making a lot more than him.

GURL Drake's tour was 98% sold out are you literally complaining that he didn't sell out every single date? It's funny that you ignore the fact that Justin has had tours with cheaper tickets having a lower attendance.

Justin made less than $7m from 105k tickets in London while Drake made $13.3m from 128k.

There's no problem in having someone co headline a tour, Beyonce did it in 2013 and she was huge, so did Rihanna, and so did Xtina during her peak when she was the 2nd biggest artist in the planet, only after Britney. Halsey is also embarking on an arena tour and she's over. I mean... she never started. I care about ticket prices.

I think we know which singer can sell tickets for higher prices:shameless:

Archived