Anyone here learn her choreography? What's your favorite?

queenhere47

Hold it against me was one of my fav. Especially the chair part ahah. Lazyme. 

I know Crazy, oops, stronger OIDIA Tour version, slave, Over, MATM, Toxic, Womanizer, Circus Tour Version so walking basically ahah and work *****. Sadly I don't know all the choreo but some part. I used to dance a lot as a kid even though I wasn't very good.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, queenhere47 said:

Trying to learn Oops and Slave. They're my favorites! It's so hard. I have so much respect for Britney! Oof, she makes it look so easy! She has so much grace and pizazz. And to think how young she was too. Swoons

Slave is my fave choreography ever. The instrumental part dancebreak is the most iconic I've ever seen in pop music

4 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

Slave is my fave choreography ever. The instrumental part dancebreak is the most iconic I've ever seen in pop music

I concur!!! https://instagram.com/p/BVMKuGTAPsR/

i just love repeating that part. I like Oops choreography cuz I can repeat it many times throughout the song, but this dance break I always skip to the 1:30 mark and rewind 12 seconds later lol. I ended up just Snapchat recording the snippet so it autoreplays for me while I try to nail it down :moorangu:

10 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Omg you're amazing! Loved this!

I'd so love to learn even Slave if nothing else. I just can't grasp it.

Slave is my favorite one I really wanna do it with dancers! Thank you for the support @mizdiamondwigfall is my insta is you're bored 

I know all of 

- Work *****

- Break the Ice (both Vegas)

- Me Against the Music

- Gimme More (POM) and VMA

- Baby (Music Video)

- Oops (Video and VMA)

- Slave 

- Toxic (2004 promo tour and POM)

- Boom Boom

- Breathe On Me (POM)

- Overprotected darkchild

- Radar (Circus tour)

- Circus (2008 Promo tour)

- Outrageous (Onyx)

- Showdown (Onyx)

- Stronger and Crazy (POM)

- TTWE (POM)

- Make Me (VMA and dance rehearsal video)

- Slumber Party

7 hours ago, 999austin said:

Slave is my favorite one I really wanna do it with dancers! Thank you for the support @mizdiamondwigfall is my insta is you're bored 

I will definitely check it out! Ohh yes please do Slave!!!

5 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

I know slave and Pom video

kinda know Make Me

lol Britney should make a choreography workout tape 

I would die if she did this, it's always been a dream!

16 hours ago, Little Bit Dangerous said:

I've learned a few on my own, especially the FF and POM choreo. Now I'm taking dance classes in NYC where you learn the actual choreo from the music videos/performances. Friday was the Stronger chair choreography and tonight is BOMT original choreo! :unbelievableney:

I've looked for these kind of classes in my area but there is nothing :tiffanycries: Hope you had fun with the BOMT choreo, am so jealous! Time to move to NY I think...

Archived