Britney Seduces Times Square Billboard

DJSLAYZEE

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
On 6/27/2017 at 8:46 AM, Popeye said:

Y'all are exagerating Gaga's impact . I don't see any artist getting inspired by her , she's just a women that dressed weirdly for a period and then disapeared

You don't have to have people being inspired by you in order to show you made an impact. Her debut marked the era where pop stars don't have to be a size zero and be classically beautiful. She did made a huge splash when she came out and she's still performing so I don't know what you are getting at with the disappearing, that's like saying Britney disappeared. Everyone goes through highs and lows in their careers. Justin disappeared yet people are saying he made a big impact...can't see how. What he did that was revolutionary.

17 minutes ago, watermelonbubblegum said:

Living legend :tifftear:

Also the shade at poor Mariah's for not being included, I mean, she was everything in the 90's too :mariahstare:

haha omg true but I don't really feel Mariah was pop culture. She was one of the biggest recording artists that decade though.

Archived