Britney Seduces Times Square Billboard

DJSLAYZEE

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, JKW said:

Probably Gaga:ponderney:

SHe came out in 2008-9 , she wasn't part of the 2000's she was there for like 2 years and then gone.

2 hours ago, JKW said:

Hmm no, I think Gaga had way more pop culture impact late 00's, just like Britney had in late 90's. They were #1 everwhere

Britney's biggest impact was from 2000 - 2009 , from oops to circus she was everywhere . 

1 hour ago, Popeye said:

SHe came out in 2008-9 , she wasn't part of the 2000's she was there for like 2 years and then gone.

Britney's biggest impact was from 2000 - 2009 , from oops to circus she was everywhere . 

Yeah i totaly agree with you,  but both artists (Britney and Gaga) made a huge debut at the end of the decades with a strong and iconic image. They were new and fresh and made a huge impact in pop culture.

I read often that Gaga is a symbol for pop culture in the 00's and Britney the 90's, and I can understand that. But yeah, if you count Britney did way more iconic things in the 00's, but especially the start  of Britney's fresh sound and image made a huge impact of pop culture in the 90's, Gaga was the fresh new  face late 00's and made a new pop culture direction in late 00's.

Thats how I see it. But yeah, Britney deserves the 90's and 00's

6 minutes ago, JKW said:

Yeah i totaly agree with you,  but both artists (Britney and Gaga) made a huge debut at the end of the decades with a strong and iconic image. They were new and fresh and made a huge impact in pop culture.

I read often that Gaga is a symbol for pop culture in the 00's and Britney the 90's, and I can understand that. But yeah, if you count Britney did way more iconic things in the 00's, but especially the start  of Britney's fresh sound and image made a huge impact of pop culture in the 90's, Gaga was the fresh new  face late 00's and made a new pop culture direction in late 00's.

Thats how I see it. But yeah, Britney deserves the 90's and 00's

Y'all are exagerating Gaga's impact . I don't see any artist getting inspired by her , she's just a women that dressed weirdly for a period and then disapeared

4 minutes ago, Popeye said:

Y'all are exagerating Gaga's impact . I don't see any artist getting inspired by her , she's just a women that dressed weirdly for a period and then disapeared

I also agree with that, lol. Probably because we are both no Gaga fan. but she was everywhere and did made impact. 

14 minutes ago, Popeye said:

Like I would seriously like to know , what was her impact ?

Well like I said, she was eveywhere  and everyone was praising her. People say she had iconic video's (i remember everyone was excited for new video clips) and performances, like the performance when she was covered in blood. I dont think it was iconic at all, but thats probably because i'm not a Gaga fan, and i guess you're not a fan too lol. So we see things different.

On 6/27/2017 at 0:05 PM, JKW said:

Well like I said, she was eveywhere  and everyone was praising her. People say she had iconic video's (i remember everyone was excited for new video clips) and performances, like the performance when she was covered in blood. I dont think it was iconic at all, but thats probably because i'm not a Gaga fan, and i guess you're not a fan too lol. So we see things different.

Yeah you're right we like Britney they like Gaga .

Wow a civilized conversation on exhell , I'm I day dreaming:reductive:

Archived