What really pissed me off about Britney.

indyRS

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Because the new crop of performers don't hold a candle to the performers of the past. Back then literally everyone apart from P!nk danced.

Britney, JLO, Beyonce, Justin, etc. even Christina busted out some good choreo.

The reason Beyonce is regarded as the ultimate performer these days is because nobody else can ******* dance. Britney isn't what she used to be so there's really nobody else that can command the stage. JLO pops up here and there but she's irrelevant in the pop scheme now.

The reason why Beyonce is so popular is because black people adore beyonce cuz she's one of the few female black women that made it , and teens these days follow every trend black people have and loving Beyonce is one of them .

11 minutes ago, Popeye said:

The reason why Beyonce is so popular is because black people adore beyonce cuz she's one of the few female black women that made it , and teens these days follow every trend black people have and loving Beyonce is one of them .

No honey. Beyonce is popular because of the reasons I just mentioned. Don't try and discredit her success in terms of popularity.

You know that if Britney had the drive that Beyonce has, Britney would be bigger period.

Archived