I forgot how fierce and awesome she looks in the **** Assassin interlude

Kiey

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People seem to focus on more of the negatives of the FF era. There were some good things about it. I agree about her playing more characters, I'd love a character themed album, it would probably inspire her more since she says she's so boring in real life. :giggleney:

Just now, Shadow. said:

People seem to focus on more of the negatives of the FF era. There were some good things about it. I agree about her playing more characters, I'd love a character themed album, it would probably inspire her more since she says she's so boring in real life. :giggleney:

Amazing album, amazing music videos, amazing tour interlude videos. 3 Top 10 songs on Billboard, and better choreos than Circus Tour. On the other side, she wasn't fit, therefore her energy wasn't that good. She looked tired most of the time, and wouldn't really give a **** about the performances at some times. Of course there was something bad going on backstage, but we'll never know. 

Just now, I am Max. said:

Amazing album, amazing music videos, amazing tour interlude videos. 3 Top 10 songs on Billboard, and better choreos than Circus Tour. On the other side, she wasn't fit, therefore her energy wasn't that good. She looked tired most of the time, and wouldn't really give a **** about the performances at some times. Of course there was something bad going on backstage, but we'll never know. 

Ikr it was actually an amazing time to see the success she was having but I would prefer Britney was happy and healthy than have a successful era :soyeah: 

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

:nobitch:

She only had 1 real choreo on the Circus tour and was for Get Naked. Most of the time she was walking from one side to the other making silly faces, and barely moving her body. She had better attitude, but the she didn't have good choreos. 

2 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

She only had 1 real choreo on the Circus tour and was for Get Naked. Most of the time she was walking from one side to the other making silly faces, and barely moving her body. She had better attitude, but the she didn't have good choreos. 

I remember the meltdowns over her NOT performing the rehearsal choreo for Mannequin :quirkney: 

Just now, Shadow. said:

I remember the meltdowns over her NOT performing the rehearsal choreo for Mannequin :quirkney:

I was one of those having a meltdown. 1st meltdown for not doing the Mannequin performance after releasing that "Britney Secret Video" on MSN 2 days before the VMAs LOL, and 2nd meltodwn when she ****** up the choreo for the tour. 

2 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

I was one of those having a meltdown. 1st meltdown for not doing the Mannequin performance after releasing that "Britney Secret Video" on MSN 2 days before the VMAs LOL, and 2nd meltodwn when she ****** up the choreo for the tour. 

It's actually quite heartbreaking & frustrating that she has all that skill and is too idk the word for it but 'afraid'? to perform on stage and show off that skill. 

Guest $elfish
Just now, Shadow. said:

It's actually quite heartbreaking & frustrating that she has all that skill and is too idk the word for it but 'afraid'? to perform on stage and show off that skill. 

Same thing with vocals :triggered:

3 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

So what was the FFT? Probably the only decent choreo I can think of is HIAM, and even that had it's embarrassing moments (that chair "breakdown"). Then you have Slave, but she butchered the original choreography. The rest relied heavily on props (Drop Dead all she did was walk around with those gold frames) or she was masked by the dancers or / and explosions and smoke (Gimme More, Boys, Toxic, 3, Baby + S&M, Womanzier).

This tour was her lowest point, period. The M+M's tour was more entertaining...

Archived