"When Your Eyes Say It" Appreciation Thread

Shadow.

I've been re-listening to all of Britney's album and I forgot about this gem :bow: 

Her vocals are amazing! Oops is actually an amazing album, it deserved those first week sales 

"You went back to his house? Did you guys kiss?! :gaspney:"

THIS ALBUM IS SO PURE  :makeitrain:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Shadow. said:

It's beautiful :mcry:

I used to listen to it every day in middle school,  after I got home. I was so into this fine Greek boy who probably didn't know I existed and I'd day dream about him finally noticing me... And then hooking up wildly in the PE locker rooms, all while listening to this pure album. Those were good times.:forkit:

4 minutes ago, Justney said:

I used to listen to it every day in middle school,  after I got home. I was so into this fine Greek boy who probably didn't know I existed and I'd day dream about him finally noticing me... And then hooking up wildly in the PE locker rooms, all while listening to this pure album. Those were good times.:forkit:

I love this :haha: 

Just now, Shadow. said:

I didn't expect any response to this since most of the members seem young and don't care for BOMT & Oops, it's beautiful moment :mcry:

I agree, it's so under loved here. But it's a great album. I love bomt too. Maybe not as much as oops. But wish they weren't so hated around here.:otears:

7 minutes ago, Justney said:

I agree, it's so under loved here. But it's a great album. I love bomt too. Maybe not as much as oops. But wish they weren't so hated around here.:otears:

Oops is literally my childhood. I remember watching Live & More religiously and wanting to swim with dolphins and have Britney buy me pizza :orangu: 

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

Oops is literally my childhood. I remember watching Live & More religiously and wanting to swim with dolphins and have Britney buy me pizza :orangu: 

Exactly! Mine too! Oops started it all for me. I still remember collecting teen mags with her pics and interviews in them. I wanna go back to that era!:otears:

Just now, Justney said:

Exactly! Mine too! Oops started it all for me. I still remember collecting teen mags with her pics and interviews in them. I wanna go back to that era!:otears:

Aww it was such a good time to be a fan when she was literally EVERYWHERE :bow: Popstars could never reach her level nowadays

Archived