Britney, is that YOU?

Stifler's Mom

I rest in peace now. I can totally see her do some hard choregraphy like she used to at the time. just like this:

She just needs to hire a GOOD AND LEGIT choreographer for the new era, and she's set to go like a butterfly, back to basics. :staysalty:

THIS, if she wants to ofc, and if her dumb team helps making the right selection. If they gonna pull out choreographs like POM from all these years, just forget about it. Let's not forget the countless nights Britney dance rhythm was back on track, but the choreography was L-A-M-E

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Stifler's Mom said:

All of us britards know that ofc... that's why I mentioned "if she really wants" :queenriri:

I thought britards were the ones who said that her recent performing habits were due to a breakdown she had 10 years ago and that her team were to blame for everything wrong with Britney's career? :ponderney:

Nothing new. She had amazing nights during the Circus Tour and FF Tour as well. We all thought she was gonna slay during the FF tour cuz the last dates from Circus Tour (Austrlia) she was on fire. We all thought she was gonna deliver on POM cuz we had better chroeos on FF and the IABJ documentary showed a fierce Britney dancing. Nothing happened. 

Just now, I am Max. said:

Nothing new. She had amazing nights during the Circus Tour and FF Tour as well. We all thought she was gonna slay during the FF tour cuz the last dates from Circus Tour (Austrlia) she was on fire. We all thought she was gonna deliver on POM cuz we had better chroeos on FF and the IABJ documentary showed a fierce Britney dancing. Nothing happened. 

To be honest. I've never seen a good FF show to begin with. The last time I actually enjoyed it was in the Circus Tour. FFney for me was terrible to be honest. But let's keep our hopes up yeah? Britney has never been as fierce as she been in the Glory era, you can't deny that.

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I thought britards were the ones who said that her recent performing habits were due to a breakdown she had 10 years ago and that her team were to blame for everything wrong with Britney's career? :ponderney:

If we're gonna talk about THOSE britards, I rather drop the discussion cuz it's tragic.

Guest $elfish
14 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

All of us britards know that ofc... that's why I mentioned "if she really wants" :queenriri:

Hey sis you a britard too:queenriri:

Archived