Is Britney faking her voice?

Crayboy

So in the interviews she has had, she has a very cute adorable high nasal voice. I couldn’t Help but notice that when she was saying How the fans should be begging for more a couple of shows ago, her voice was insanely different. Is that her real voice? Could her fake voice be the reason why she doesn’t sing?

or am I reaching? She sounds SO different in that video?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses

No you're not reaching.

I'm sure EVERYONE has a different voice when speaking to an operator on the phone, to their friends, parents and authority figures. She's just addressing the interviewers in a nice and friendly manner... it's really subconscious. I don't think she's deliberately faking it.

I always sound different to different people.

Please tell me this is actually a common thing and I'm not suffering from multiple identity disorder or something.

Like y'all talk with a fake voice to your foreign relatives who can't understand English too right? :triggered:

Guest $elfish
32 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

Like y'all talk with a fake voice to your foreign relatives who can't understand English too right? :triggered:

Omg I do too:lmao::OMGney:

Guest StrawberryKisses
14 minutes ago, falka said:

:orly: 

I use high pitch while talking to my animals... :wtf:

:umwtf:

Yeah, why do you we do that to animals and babies? :forkit:

I've actually thought about this myself. Like back in the early 2000s her voice was much deeper and had a quiet mature and sultry southern way to it. Britney has a pretty deep voice for a woman. Kinda miss it. These days I think she's going through a bit of an identity crisis as far as finding out who she is as a performer and a famous person. And her voice and singing is undoubtably a part of that. 

1 minute ago, mauureee said:

do an hour show of dancing or moving your arms and try to speak after that,

you'll notice your voice will change a little :sassybrit:

Even in an interview during 2006

and actually even before that her voice was naturally deeper. 

I think it could be her natural voice mixed with How comfortable she is. Most peoples voices change in terms of who they’re speaking too. When I get shy, my voice goes high (can’t come down) :foh:

17 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Even in an interview during 2006

and actually even before that her voice was naturally deeper. 

I think it could be her natural voice mixed with How comfortable she is. Most peoples voices change in terms of who they’re speaking too. When I get shy, my voice goes high (can’t come down) :foh:

yes, there's a lot of X-factors than can change your voice, have you ever tried to speak while eating ice cream?  :forkit:

Archived