She's so naturally pretty!

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, sibode said:

At this point guys I don't think she had lip injections... I think she had surgery, because it's like she has implants...
Her mouth is wider and the shape is changed... Do we have any proof?

I thought that too because her mouth isn't bigger, she changed completely the shape of it, but now i think it was lip injections, if you see her recents pictures and videos on instagram you could see her lips are starting to look normal 

56 minutes ago, IDKBT said:

I thought that too because her mouth isn't bigger, she changed completely the shape of it, but now i think it was lip injections, if you see her recents pictures and videos on instagram you could see her lips are starting to look normal 

People has been saying that "her lips are starting to look normal" for over a year, guys her lips are never coming back, assume it. :orangu:

9 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

People has been saying that "her lips are starting to look normal" for over a year, guys her lips are never coming back, assume it. :orangu:

Because she keeps injecting, she loves her joker lips! But since she's in tour her lips are coming back to natural shape, but of course she is gonna inject it again as soon as  the tour ends lol

Archived