what is her best/worst song?

like is there a song that we can all unanimously determine as her worst song? i know it'll be hard determining her best song since everyone has a different fav

like in order to determine these, for her best song, everyone has to love it 

and for her worst, everyone and i mean everyone has to agree that it is not good and there can't be anybody who likes the song 

can we find those songs? :lostney:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish

Best : Hot as ice , gimme more , womanizer , breathe on me , hold it against me , he about to lose me , if I'm dancing , just luv me 

basically 

all of britney , in the zone , blackout , circus , femme fatale and glory 

worst: 

all of bomt besides the singles and I will be there 

all of oida besides the singles and satisfaction 

all of brinty joanne besides work ***** , perfume and don't cry 

Guest $elfish
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Best : I'm A Slave 4 U or Overprotected 

Worst: Chillin' with U

How dare you. BOMT and Oops are full of bops. :lessons:

I knew I was gonna get dragged for this:nynod:

i despise bubble gum pop :juggingu:

1 hour ago, $elfish said:

worst: 

all of bomt besides the singles and I will be there 

all of oida besides the singles and satisfaction 

and you all also need to learn that just because an album is dated, doesn't mean it's bad. judge it in the time when it came out. Britney first two albums are incredibly strong pop albums. geez.

Guest $elfish
15 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

and you all also need to learn that just because an album is dated, doesn't mean it's bad. judge it in the time when it came out. Britney first two albums are incredibly strong pop albums. geez.

I didnt say i hated all of it just all the other tracks besides singles and satisfaction as well as I will be there as I said I hate bubble gum pop no matter who it Is or when it is 

We can't agree on anything, though... This subject is too subjective for there to be a definite answer, especially on best. I'm shaking my head at half the replies as it is. As for worst, I keep seeing Chillin' With You and Pretty Girls pop up, so they at least go into the category of worst to be voted on.

Archived